❛ 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐅𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀'𝐒 birth parents had been in her dreams more than ever since her third year, it was horrible. She was continually having nightmares about them, their death, and Fenir Greyback going to her bed at night, while unarmed.

Suddenly, Marina woke up to find an already dressed Hermione and Ginny next to her bed.

"I'm worried about her. She was almost crying in her sleep last night." Hermione whispered, Marina was too tired to hear.

"Don't talk to her about it. I'll talk to her when she's ready to talk." Ginny said. "Mornin sis. You better get ready now, Mum's saying we're going to miss the train. "

Marina stood from her bed. "Alright then. Wonder which lunatic we're having as a teacher this year."

"Will you try to be positive? Maybe we'll have a teacher like Lupin again." Hermione smiled.

Marina smiled too. "Of course my dearest Granger. Maybe we'll get a acromantula as a professor!"

"WILL YOU LOT GET DOWN HERE NOW, PLEASE!"

Molly bellowed and Hermione jumped as though scalded and hurried out of the room. Marina was used to her mother's voice as she ran down the stairs to see Ron and Harry with their trunks. Along with the twins and Ginny, who were all arm wrestling each other.

"Good morning." Harry smiled.

"Hello to you as well Haroldine." Marina smirked.

"Haroldine?"

"It's your female name. If you were a girl, you'd be one that would have to go buy a personality." Marina explained.

Harry laughed. "Does Ron have one

No. I just don't like you so much that I consider you a girl with no personality." Marina said with sarcasm.

"Oh Marina, your so sweet and feminine." Harry joked.

"Right back at you twit."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 the station they lingered casually beside the barrier between platforms nine and ten until the coast was clear, then each of them leaned against it in turn and fell easily through onto plat- form nine and three quarters, where the Hogwarts Express stood belching sooty steam over a platform packed with departing students and their families. She couldn't wait for another year with Pav and Lav.

I hope the others make it in time," said Mrs. Weasley anxiously, staring behind her at the wrought-iron arch spanning the platform, through which new arrivals would come.