❛ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐁𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐘 was full of homework and visiting the library. Which Marina had done, with Lavender tagging along, and honestly wish she had just gone alone.

"Did you know Muggles can't make potions?" Lavender said as she and Marina sat in a desk in the corner.

Marina looked over in Lavender's book. "Really? I don't believe that..."

Suddenly Hermione and Harry walked over to the two girls.

"Hi Marina! Hi Pavarti!" smiled Hermione.

"Sup." Marina said.

"What are you two doing here?" Lavender asked with interest.

"Well I've got to do some studying for Potions and Urm...Harry needs to go find out something for the second task." Hermione explained, then walked off to another table.

Marina then got up, walked over to the Herbs and Plants section, with Harry on her tail.

"Why are following me?" Marina whispered so Madam Pince couldn't hear her.

"I need to talk to you. It's about the second task." Harry whispered back.

"Ask Hermione. She's smart." Marina replied, then attempted to reach for a book on high shelf.

Harry laughed quietly. "Want some help with that?"

"I'm fine thanks." Marina said with a fake smile, then continued to reach for the book. Harry then swiftly grabbed the book, then handed it to her.

"Your welcome."

"I didn't say thank you."

"Well you can thank me by helping me with the second task." Harry smiled.

"Well...technically...I can't." Marina chuckled. "I...I...have to attend a Gobstones Club meeting. All year. So I can never help you."

Lavender then joined the two. "You don't have Gobstones practice. You don't even attend any extracurricular activities except for Quidditch. Which isn't occurring this year."

Marina desperately wanted to make Lavender disappear at that moment.

Harry gave Marina a mischievous smile, making her flick his forehead.