❛ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 awoke very suddenly on Christmas Day. Wondering what had caused her abrupt return to consciousness, she opened his eyes, and saw something with very large, round, blue eyes staring back at him in the darkness, so close they were almost nose to nose.

"Winky!" Marina yelled, scrambling away from the elf so fast she almost fell out of bed. "Don't do that!"
349

"Winky is sorry, Miss!" squeaked Winky anxiously, jumping backward with her long fingers over her mouth. "Winks is only wanting to wish Marina Weasley 'Merry Christmas' and bring her a present, sir! Dobby suggested that Winky should bring her a gift! Every since she has been so kind to us house-elves!"

"It's alright." Marina smiled pushing her hair off her face.

Marina pulled back the curtains around her four-poster. Her yell had awoken Lavender, Hermione, and Pavarti. All of them were peering through the gaps in their own hangings, heavy-eyed and tousle-haired.

"Are you alright Marina?" Lavender asked sleepily.

"Yeah, it's just Winky," Marina muttered. "Go back to sleep."

"Hey... presents!" said Pavarti, spotting the large pile at the foot of her bed.

Lavender, Hermione, and Pavarti decided that now they were awake they might as well get down to some present-opening too. Marina turned back to Dobby, who was now standing nervously next to her bed, still looking worried that she had upset Marina.

"Can Winky give Marina Weasley her present?" She squeaked tentatively.

"Sure," said Marina. "I've got something for you too."

Marina handed Winky a flower crown Ginny made her a few years ago.

"Winky is very happy Miss!" she said.

"Winky must go now, Miss, we is already making Christmas dinner in the kitchens!" said Winky, and she hurried out of the dormitory, waving good- bye to Pavarti and the others as he passed.

Marina then looked at Hermione. "Granger, you changed your teeth!"

"You have! It looks gorgeous!" smiled Lavender.

"It's does!" gushed Pavarti.

Hermione had always had quite large front teeth, even before Malfoy's jinx. Now they were normal sized.

Hermione smiled. "Thanks. Ronald noticed as well. He said they looked...nice."

Marina couldn't help but gag at Hermione's blushing.

Marina's other presents were much more satisfactory than Winky's.

Hermione had given Marina a book called Quidditch Teams of Britain and Ireland; Ron, a bulging bag of Dungbombs; Fred and George; a perfume to make yourself appear sick; Arthur, a new book about Magical Creatures and Where to Find Them; and Hagrid, a vast box of sweets including all Marina's favorites: Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans, Chocolate Frogs, Drooble's Best Blowing Gum, and Fizzing Whizbees.