❛ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐓 slept in her bed peacefully in her dormitory. Until, the horrid nightmare that had reoccurred in her dreams frequently came back.

"I think the blood traitor deserves a good farewell." mumbled the werewolf, also known as Fenir Greyback.

It was almost midnight, and the moon was currently in its full phase.

A blessing for Fenir Greyback.

The werewolf stood inside the La Dolce candy shop, craving for a bite of the two owners of the sweet shop. Delizia Elaina Weasley (née Marino), a beautiful women whose family was known around the world for their blood purity and riches. As for Delizia, she was known for her goddess like beauty. Delizia had long blonde and brown curls with bright aqua eyes.

The woman was half Veela, so her beauty was expected. Unfortunately, the woman had fallen in love with a poor blood traitor named Septimus Weasley II, son of Cedrella Rosier and Septimus Weasley I, a former member of the Noble Rosier House.

"He's coming love." Septimus whispered as he, his wife, and their three year old daughter under their bed, hiding in fear.

"What about Marina? I won't let her die!" cried Delizia quietly.

"Mama, don't cry. Too loud! Bad wolf will hear you..." Marina whispered sleepily.

"We must protect her the best we can." Septimus replied. The three then heard a growl above the bed.

"Be brave Marina. Soon, you will have a new mama and papa, and lots of brothers and sister. That family is the family that will love you for eternity. Keep them forever." He told her daughter.

Whose heart was crying.

"Princesses don't cry Marina. Don't let them see you cry. Don't let your crown fall off your head." Delizia said kissing her daughters cheek, then placing a sliver necklace with a white hummingbird charm on Marina's neck. "This will protect you amour."

Then stood from under the bed, and in front of the wolf.

The wolf growled. "Ah...the filthy half breed and her blood traitor husband...wonderful. Such a shame their disgusting traitor child will be parent less."

"Don't you dare touch her." spat Septimus.

"Take us not her.. please!"  Delizia pleaded.

Marina stopped breathing, wondering if she was going be able to live another moment of her young life.

Greyback grinned, then took away the young couples life. Grinning, he looked under the bed with his big yellow eyes, that haunts Marina today.