❛ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 ❜

(Get yourself comfy for a very longggg chapter lmao)
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Get yourself comfy for a very longggg chapter lmao)▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 session of Double Potions, Marina arrived with Pavarti and Lavender at the Great Hall at lunch. Ready to devour some scrumptious dishes. But as they sat down at the Gryffindor table, they saw the Hufflepuffs eye them dirtily.

"I thought this tournament was meant to bring everyone together, not apart." sighed Lavender.

As the three arrived in the courtyard, they sat down on a bench peacefully with their schoolbooks open. Without realizing Malfoy's gang were sitting in the three nearby.

"How wonderful, Weaselette and her little friends are studying like good girls!" Malfoy laughed in the tree.

Pavarti sighed. "Leave us alone Malfoy. You can flirt with Marina some other time."

Marina dropped her book. "FLIRT?! ARE YOU TWO MAD?"

"Malfoy, were not in the mood to deal with you right now," added Lavender.

Malfoy rolled his eyes. "Please! Like I would flirt with Weaselette! If I was flirting, we would already be together." bragged Malfoy.

"Wow...so impressive that your a player." Marina scoffed. The three Gryffindors (and the rest of Gryffindor) seemed to be in a bad mood since everyone hadn't been so kind to them that Harry was a second Hogwarts champion, and Cedric wasn't the only champion.

"I choose the ones I prefer carefully. Don't I boys?" Malfoy said. Crabbe and Goyle nodded.

"Why are you telling us you prat?" Marina spat.

"I'd just thought I'd let you know darling."

Marina gagged.

Pavarti smacked her forehead. "This is too much for me."

Suddenly, Harry and Hermione's walked by.

"Y'know Potter. I've made a bet with my father. He's saying your not going to last ten minutes. I don't think your going to last five." laughed Malfoy.

Harry approached Malfoy gripping his wand. Marina was honestly surprised. She had never seen him so angry before.

"I don't give a damn about what you think Malfoy!" screamed Harry.

"Like the badges, Potter?" said Malfoy loudly. "And this isn't all they do – look!"

Marina looked at the Sytherlins' chest to see a green badge that said;

SUPPORT CEDRIC DIGGORY! THE REAL
HOGWARTS CHAMPION!

Draco pressed his badge into his chest, and the message upon it vanished, to be replaced by another one, which glowed green:
The Slytherins howled with laughter. Each of them pressed their badges too, until the message POTTER STINKS was shining brightly all around Harry's face on the badge.