❛ 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐌 𝐏𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐘 insisted on keeping Harry and Marina in the hospital wing for the rest of the weekend. Forcing Marina to entertain herself by playing Muggle board games with Harry, who was continually winning and seemed to still be devastated about the shattered remains of his Nimbus Two Thousand. As the two played Wizarding Skittles, Harry wouldn't let Madam Pomfrey throw away the s of his Nimbus Two Thousand. Which Marina thought he was being slightly dramatic about.

He's fucking rich, he can buy another one.

The two both had many visitors (and admirers for Marina) visit them.

Hagrid had sent her a bouquet of flowers that looked like green cabbage, Lavender and Pavarti didn't leave her beside unless for divination club and bed, along with McGonagall had sent Marina a get well card along with her and Harry's homework. Her bowtruckle had made her a ring made of daisies, and her siblings had also sent her gifts as well. Bill went ahead and sent her a expensive edition of Magical Creatures: Newts of Bognor, Charlie gave her a enchanted dragon figure. Along with the twins and Ginny gifting her a Zonko's Joke Shop Pranking Kit.

The Gryffindor team visited again on Sunday morning, this time accompanied by Wood, who told Marina and Harry (in a hollow, dead sort of voice) that he didn't blame Harry or Marina in the slightest.

"Don't you think it's strange that we skipped the whole damn textbook to learn about werewolves?" Marina told Pavarti and Lavender as the headed to Lupin's class after lunch.

"Maybe we actually were behind on classwork." shrugged Lavender.

"It doesn't make any sense! I agree with Marina, it doesn't sit right with me." Pavarti added.

"I swear on my brother's life, I'm skipping if Snape's inside, " spat Marina as the group headed toward Lupin's classroom after lunch.

Lavender peeked inside the classroom and smiled. "It's okay! Professor Lupin is inside!"

Thank Merlin for that.

The three gasped in relief as they sat down at their desks. Professor Lupin was back at work. It certainly looked as though he had been ill. His old robes were hanging more loosely on him and there were dark shadows beneath his eyes; despite that, he strolled smiled at the class as they took their seats, and they burst at once into an explosion of complaints about Snape's behavior while Lupin had been ill.

"It's not fair, he was only filling in, why should he give us homework?" Pavarti blurted.

"We don't know anything about werewolves —" Dean said.