three

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 the Weasley family woke up with a shock due to they were five minutes behind Molly's tight schedule

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 the Weasley family woke up with a shock due to they were five minutes behind Molly's tight schedule. So the Weasley children was racing all over the place. But unlike her siblings, Marina was ready with her robes on, was sitting on her trunk in the kitchen, reading an old 60s edition of Seeker Weekly. She listened to the chaos going on upstairs with lots of interest.

"Get out of the bathroom Ginny! Your not even going to Hogwarts yet!" Percy shouted as he banged on the door.

"I'm brushing my hair Percy!" Ginny shouted back.

"You don't need to brush your hair now! I have to impress the professors if I want to be Head Boy next year!"

"No! You just want to impress your man crush, the minister of magic!"

Then Molly barged in the conversation as she started to make breakfast. "Oh stop teasing Ginny!"

"And don't talk about Fudge like that! He's a good man." Percy argued.

"So you do stalk him Percy?"

"Oh shut it!"

Marina always enjoyed listening to her siblings argue. It was very humorous. Then finally after eggs and toast was served, the Weasleys were at peace again. And everyone except Marinas father, who was busy dealing with some raids at work in his Muggle department, was standing in front of their dusty old fireplace.

"Alright dears, everybody have their things?" Molly asked her children.

They all nodded and waited for further directions. "Now remember to hold your trunks tight and I will give you some floo powder," she said showing a handful of grey ashes, "And you all will shout Kings Cross Station."

"Now Fred and George you go first, then Percy, Ginny, finally Marina and Ronniekins will go together." Molly ordered.

Fred and George smirked at eachother as they went inside the dusty chimney and held the powder in there hands then held each others in the other hand.

"Kings Cross Station!" They shouted together. And disappeared in seconds.

Marina watched Percy and Ginny leave and then it was her and Rons turn.

She and Ron walked up to the dusty chimney and held eachothers hands as well as their trunks.

"KINGS CROSS STATION!" They shouted as disappeared as well as her siblings did.

They appeared in a bright place with Muggles surrounding them everyone. Marina brushed through her black skirt and stood up.

"Where's Mum?" Marina asked worried.

"Maybe she is being chased around the Hogwarts corridors..." started Fred

"...then hung up by her ankles in the dungeons!" George warned also kneeling down his little sister.