❛ 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 all of the Gryffindors were turning against Harry Potter. Lots of people, including Seamus Finnagin, believed the Daily Prophets' rubbish and thought that Harry was being an attention seeker who was lying about Voldemort's return.

Which of course, was stupid. As much as Marina hated Potter's guts, she wasn't heartless and cold...most of the time. Marina knew Harry had really saw Voldemort come back last term. Plus, why would he lie for anyway? What would he receive in return if he was lying about an evil wizards (that killed his parents) return?

On another bad note, Marina's nightmares weren't stopping. She was now thinking that Fenir Greyback wouldn't just attack her, but the rest of her siblings as well.

Trying to start their first day of fifth year well, Marina, Lavender, and Pavarti sat down at the Gryffindor table for breakfast. As the three were chatting, Angelina Johnson joined the table.

"Hey Marina, Harry." Angelina smiled.

"Morning. George told me you made Quidditch captain." Marina replied.

"You got captain? Brilliant!" Harry shrieked.

"Brilliant!" Marina mimicked. Making Harry playfully kick her foot lightly.

"Yeah, well, we need a new Keeper now Oliver's left. Tryouts are on Friday at five o'clock and I want the whole team there, all right? Then we can see how the new person'll fit in." Angelina explained.

"See you around Angelina." Marina said.

After receiving their schedules by McGonagall, Marina and her friends left the table for their first class.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 potions, Care of Magical Creatures, double History of Magic ended quickly. This year already seemed like Marina wasn't liking Magical Creatures class as much as the last. After the classes ended, they had all lead up to one last double class, Defense Against the Dark Arts. Something Marina wasn't looking forward to.

When they entered the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom the three girls found Professor Umbridge already seated at the teacher's desk, wearing the fluffy pink cardigan of the night before and the black velvet bow on top of her head. Marina couldn't help but snigger at the woman's alikeness to a fat toad.

Since each desk only seated two, Marina sat down at a desk with Ron.

"You like the fat toad so far?" Marina whispered as she sat with one knee up.

"Nah. She's bloody hurting my eyes with that cardigan." sniggered Ron, giving Marina a fist bump.

The class was quiet as it entered the room; Professor Umbridge was, as yet, an unknown quantity and nobody knew yet how strict a disciplinarian she was likely to be.