❛ 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐒 stood in the Great Hall.

 Every single one of them knowing that Harry Potter was in the castle, and that there was certainly a war approaching them sooner than ever.

"Quite the majority of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this late hour,"Snape announced looking upon them all, "it has come to my attention that earlier this evening ... Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade."

 "No shit." Marina mumbled as Harry stroked her red locks.

"Now, should anyone, student or staff, attempt of aid Mr Potter... they will be punished, in a matter of consistent with the severity of their transgression. Furthermore, any person found to have knowledge of these events, who fails to come forward, will be treated as equally guilty. Now then..." he started as he walked through the rows of students "If anyone here as any knowledge of Mr Potters movements this evening, I invite them to step forward...Now."

Snape looked exactly toward Marina, who waved back awkwardly.

"It seems, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a bit of a security problem, headmaster," Harry spoke up as the order walked through the doors behind him. "and I'm afraid it's quite extensive."

"That's my boyfriend! Go off Hare-Bear! Take that you greasy-haired bitch!" Marina shouted. 

Marina gulped as she saw her mother fold her arms, giving her a stern look as Bill started to laugh.

"Hi Mum and Dad, sorry for swearing again." Marina mumbled as she walked over to her parents and Bill.

"How dare you stand where he stood. Tell them, tell them how it happened that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him!" Harry shouted.

Suddenly, Snape pulled out his wand and pointed it at Harry.

"Quel mostro grasso." Marina mumbled as Bill gripped her arm so she wouldn't lunge at Snape.

Professor McGonagall then stood over Harry protectively, with her wand pointing at Snape.

The order raised their wands behind the Professor. All the students moved out of the way.

"Snape and Min are dueling. I hope someone takes a photo of this." Marina said under her breath.

McGonagall casted a spell at Snape, resulting in Snape to block it quickly.

With the last swish of her wand the Amycus and Alecto Carrow were thrown to the floor. Snape flashed away suddenly in black smoke and smashed through the Great Hall windows behind him.

"Coward," McGonagall mumbled loudly rolling her eyes.

McGonagall looked to Marina, who smiled. McGonagall smiled back slightly.

All of the students all clapped and cheered as Professor McGonagall casted a spell that lighted up all the lights again.

All of a sudden, the sky above them changed to black dark clouds as a little first year filled the  hall with her scream. Molly and Marina interlocked their hands.