sixty five

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆, Marina dug into the delicious feast and started to devour some steak

Dumbledore then suddenly clapped his hands again.

"Everyone, May I introduce our new Athrimancy teacher .... Professor Viviana Madrigal! Let's wish her a warm welcome of a school year!" Dumbledore exclaimed. Everyone clapped very ecstatically for the very young and beautiful teacher. Professor Madrigal wore a revealing purple jumpsuit, which matched well with her tan skin and black ink hair.

Marina's mouth dropped looking at the new teacher. "She's ... so ..."

"Hot." Pavarti spat.

"I'm into men but ... she's so ..." Lavender mumbled. "Wow."

"She must be no older than twenty." Marina whispered rapidly, "She's gorgeous. She gives me main character vibes."

"For sure the main character is her. And you." Pavarti noted.

"Well aren't we lucky ducks for taking Athrimancy this year? In fact, we have three times a week I believe." Lavender said.

"Oi! Ronnie, Mione, you two taking Athrimancy?" Marina shouted at them.

Hermione nodded. "We are, so is Harry I think. And Neville too."

"Lucky us." Marina smirked.

"Where's Harry gone?" Pavarti asked looking at the Gryffindor table. "I never saw him get off the train Y'know."

"Dunno, probably doing Chosen One shit." Marina shrugged continuing to eat. "Hey look, Shadid's waving at you."

The handsome boy waved coolly to Pavarti, as Pavarti waved back.

"I've already got a ship name for you two. Pavdid. I bet your babies would adorable." Marina teased.

Pavarti rolled her eyes and continued to eat a lamb chop.

"I hope Harry's okay!" Lavender added as she turned pink shade by looking at Ron.

"He'll be fine." Marina said, now feeling her stomach ache badly. And not because of the food.

"Will stop eating!" Hermione shouted loudly hitting Ron with her book. "Your best friend is missing."

"Darling if Harold was missing, the whole glove would be on lockdown." Marina scoffed.

"Calm down you lunatic he's right there." said Ron, goggling at him along with everyone else in the vicinity.

"Where've you — shit, what've you done to your face?" Marina shrieked looking at him.

"Someone cares." Hermione mumbled smirking.

"Why, what's wrong with it?" said Harry worriedly, grabbing a spoon and squinting at his distorted reflection.