❛ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 was very different to the Burrow. That was the only thought Marina Weasley had as she entered the headquarters beside her mother, who she hadn't seen in a few weeks.

Why? Well, because for the last three weeks, Marina and Pavarti went to Cornwall (a boring Muggle town) to spend some time with Lavender. And Marina had a ton of fun. The three had gone swimming in lakes, hiking on trails, and even went to a Muggle movie theater.

"I've missed you dearie, it's not the same without you by my side." Molly smiled as she hugged Marina.

"Oh mummy your making me go red." Marina teased.

Molly laughed. "Go put your trunk in your room."

As Marina placed her trunk onto her bed in her, Hermione, and Ginny's shared room, she then looked to the two girls. Hermione had looked quite different from last term. She was taller and her hair seemed to be less bushy. Ginny was more lanky but like usual, was wearing her hair in her signature ponytail.

"Marina!"

Hermione and Ginny ran over to the her and gave her a squeeze.

"You've gotten so much taller!" Hermione said. "Y'know Ronald has grown tall as well this summer."

"If Ronald's taller, then I'm married to Leonardo DiCaprio." sassed Marina.

"Don't be stupid sissy, your married to sweet little Harry." winked Ginny.

Marina rolled her eyes. "Oh not you too. I've had Lavender and Pavarti on my backs for the past few weeks about that bloke already."

"I don't care what you say. I've just started a Harrina Fan Club and I'm planning to ask them to join. Oh shoot I gotta go. Told Fred I'd help him with his prank stuff." Ginny added as she ran out of them room.

Ron and his stupid owl, Pig came into the bedroom.

Ron smiled as he hugged his sister. "Marina! You didn't tell me you're here! Its been bloody weird without you around!"

"Awww ickle Ronniekins misses his sissy!" Marina said as she ruffled his hair. Making him quickly fix it as Hermione giggled.

Suddenly a tall raven haired lanky boy with the familiar color of green jem eyes entered the room.

Marina's stomach flipped as she tried to hide her blush.

Holy crap. Control yourself Marina, it's Potter! He's disgusting no matter how sharp his gorgeous jawline is...