❛ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 frightened from her mother shaking her awake.

"Bloody hell Mum! I could have had a heart attack!" Marina shrieked dramatically.

"Oh so dramatic Marina." Her mother laughed, then moved to Harry's bed.

"Time to go, Harry, dear," she whispered, moving away to wake Ron.

Marina rubbed her eyes and got up to brush her long hair in front of the dresser.

"Time to go, Harry my favorite baby boy!" mimicked Marina, making Molly roll her eyes, kiss Marina's cheek, and left,

"S' time already?" said Fred groggily from the floor.

Marina then slipped on her red shirt with a dark red checkered jacket on top, some ripped jeans, and her black boots. She then went down to the kitchen.

Her mother was stirring the contents of a large pot on the stove, while Mr. Weasley was sitting at the table, checking a sheaf of large parchment tickets. As Marina, along with her brothers and Ron entered and spread his arms so that they could see his clothes more clearly.

He was wearing what appeared to be a golfing sweater and a very old pair of jeans, slightly too big for him and held up with a thick leather belt.

"Um...nice outfit Dad. Looks very um...chic." Marina smiled.

"Thanks Marina. So Harry...What d'you think?" he asked anxiously. "We're supposed to go incognito – do I look like a Muggle, Harry?"

"Yeah," said Harry, smiling, "very good. "

"Where're Bill and Charlie and Per-Per-Percy?" said George, failing to stifle a huge yawn.

"Well, they're Apparating, aren't they?" said Mrs. Weasley, heaving the large pot over to the table and starting to ladle porridge into bowls. "So they can have a bit of a lie-in."

"So they're still in bed?" said Fred grumpily, pulling his bowl of porridge toward him. "Why can't we Apparate too?"

"Because you're not of age and you haven't passed your test," snapped Mrs. Weasley. "And where have those girls got to?"

She bustled out of the kitchen and they heard her climbing the stairs.

"You have to pass a test to Apparate?" Harry asked.

"Oh yes," said Mr. Weasley, tucking the tickets safely into the back pocket of his jeans. "The Department of Magical Transportation had to fine a couple of people the other day for Apparating without a license. It's not easy, Apparition, and when it's not done properly it can lead to nasty complications. This pair I'm talking about went and Splinched themselves."