❛ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ❜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

nineteen ninety seven

𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃...dragon heartstring core...where was it?! Marina and her bowtruckle, Benny, had been searching her and Ron's shared bedroom for the past hour for her wand. It seemed like the magical object was hiding from her. And it wasn't like she had all the time in the world to find it, a war was approaching. In fact, the war was just about to start.

Especially after what Marina and six others were doing.

Now that Harry, was going to be seventeen in a few more days, the protection tracker that the Ministry had placed on all underage witches and wizards was going to break.

So the plan was for Marina, Ron, Bill, Fred, George, Arthur, and a few more other members of the Order to arrive at the former Dursley residence, which was the crappy family that Harry had lived with, and the plan would go from there.

Benny squeaked as he held up an long grey wand with tiny translucent glass flowers along it. Marina ran up to the bowtruckle, grabbed the wand, and gave the bowtruckle a light hug.

"Thanks Benny, your an absolute lifesaver you are." Marina said kneeling down to the bowtruckle.

Benny winked and gave Marina a sweet kiss her cheek. Suddenly Marina heard whispering.

"She's ready lilyflower "

"We'll scare her off! She hasn't seen us in six years because we've been watching Harry"

Marina turned around as she heard the name Harry. Who in Merlin's beard was in her room?

Suddenly, Marina felt like she couldn't breathe or move her body for a few seconds. She was looking at the sweet redhead and messy haired man that she hadn't seen all these years.

Lily smiled. "Marina..."

James leaned on the wall. "Hey Rina. I never thought Harry would be into redheads."

Marina felt her eyes turn puffy and red. She felt angry. Not happy to see them.

"You left me! And you didn't even bother to try and communicate with your orphan of a son! You were more focused on trying to help some lonely eleven-year-old girl that you didn't even know..." Marina whisper-shouted.

"We can't talk to Harry, we can only watch him, because we can't to get attached to him. It's a horrid rule for the dead. And, for us...ghosts, we can only let humans a certain a number of times. And this the last time you'll ever see us, Marina. And we just thought you might need a friend through this war. it's some kind of strange rule for the dead." cried Lily as translucent tears fell through her cheeks.