read this! It is imprtant!

So hey daddies 😘😘😘😘 its Kaks here,

So basically ... I deleted my Fred Weasley story Smile. And made a new Fred Weasley book called woman. It's about a Athrimancy Professor x Fred Weasley basically. Fred isn't in school during the book so 😜😜😜. Woman, my new book, does contributes to this story. So there is going to be some new chapters in this book about them and major edits in a few chapters since Dianne isn't a character anymore.

Also ...

1 - CONTINUING THE SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK!! its a James potter II x oc!

2- comment some moments between James Sirius potter and oc!

3 - comment some moments for my new book Woman! It's fred weasley x oc

Let me show u what my new book woman is about so u can read it!

(Viviana is played by Alexa demie 💸💸💸💸)

Description of Woman >>>

in which the new arithmancy teacher is a teen mom and goes on a field trip with her students to meet a joke
shop owner who is for the first time ever flustered by a woman

𝘖𝘙

where fred gideon weasley isn't such a cocky bastard around viviana madrigal

1996, harry potter's 6th year

𝕱red 𝖂easley was a popular fiery redhead who lived for laughter and mischief. He's always been a handsome devil, a cocky one to be fact, he's liked quite a few girls through his life. But never felt so ... shy around girl. Especially a pretty confident one. It felt weird for him. And as a matter of fact, he liked it. And he liked that she was so mysterious and uninterested. She was more beautiful than Aphrodite herself after all.

Viviana Madrigal has had the worst life. yes, she's been a psycho bitch in the past. buts she a teen mom now, but correction ... she's the hottest baddest motherfucking 18 year old mama you have ever met. vivianna becomes a Athrimancy Professor at Hogwarts hoping for a better life for her and her daughter.

when going on a field trip to Diagon alley with her 6th year class, a joke shop owner and her student's older brother is more than ever in love with her.

of course, she wasn't. She doesn't have time for love.

well ... he's kinda hot that joke shop owner Fred Weasley. And rich. And he makes her cackle so hard her teeth hurt. So maybe she does.

But she's not doing that kinda stuff right now.