Beaten up

Hey Fam. So I'm still alive and this OS sucks. It's just that I found out that I wasted the last 9 month of my life to a boy who cheated on me when we were supposed to see each other on the 29th cause of long distance relationship.

Luv

-J

~~~~

It was late and almost dark in the room, a crime show on the TV was the only light and sound filling the room.

Luke layed under the blanket, the edge of the fabric pulled up to his eyes.

He cried a lot since he came home a hour ago, without Michael.

It was supposed to be a happy fun night in a club till someone tried to hit on Luke and kiss him.

From that second on Michael was gone so Luke got out of the situation with the help of a stranger and called a taxi home.

He felt disgusting, a little bit tipsy but mainly ashamed.

Ashamed for what happend, that eventho he was a dude he still couldn't protect himself.

The tears started to form again but before they could run down his cheeks and sink into the pillow the bedroom door swung open and Michael stood in the frame.

“Where have you been?“ Luke asked and carefully got out of bed.

“I was...“ Michael had to hold onto the wall to not fall over. “taking care of some business.“

His face was wounded, blood slowly running from his eyebrows down into his eyes and over his cheeks.

“What in the name of...“ Luke carefully took the hands of his lover and brought him in their bathroom, pushing him down on the toilet seat.

Michael sight in relief when the cool, damped fabric of the bathroom towel was pressed against his skin, he grabbed for Luke's wrists with his eyes closed.

Luke smiled and gently arranged his loved ones hands on the wet towel so he could get the rest of the first aid kit.

“Where have you been?“

“Beating the hell out of the dude who thought he can touch you.“

“Thats what I asked...“

Luke couldn't see it but he knew that Michael looked on the floor. “I was so fucking mad...I wanted to beat that motherfucker on the spot. But I knew that if I start I could hurt you too so Jake pulled me out of the situation.“

“Oh...“

It went quite till Luke ordered him to put the wet towel away so he could start to pat disinfection solution on the wounds.

“Fuck...shit that hurts.“

Michael grabbed onto Luke's free hand that rested on one of Michaels cheeks.

“I'm so sorry, it's over soon.“ Luke whispered cause their faces were so close that he could feel Michaels breath on him. 

He started to tear up from the chemical burning so the blood that flowed into his eyes dripped out.

“That looks disgusting.“ Luke giggled and wiped the bloody tears away with his hand.

Michael smiled and shook his head. Silly bastard.

He constantly looked into Luke's eyes cause their faces were up close to each other, both not flinching a inch.

“Can I kiss you?“

Luke nodded slowly and smiled happily when their lips touched, his hands burying themselves into the soft hair from his lover.

Michael flinched away and groaned in pain.

“Oh god, I'm so sorry.“

“Its fine.“ he mumbled and looked up to Luke who was stressed out. “I think it's enough for today. Now I take care of you.“

Michael carefully grabbed his boyfriends hand and walked to the bed with him, just laying down so Luke could talks his time and find a comfortable position without any force.

“Thank you.“ he whispered while slowly falling asleep.