Jet black heart

Don't worry, there will be a part two of this before you come for me at the end.

But little side note, I'm currently really f-ing depressed and shit so i don't really get motivated to write some properly. I'm sorry my friends, I'm sorry. (Correct my typing and grammar mistakes please, I wrote this at 3 am after my meds kicked in)

Anyways, Luv,

-J

~~~~

"Come on Michael, don't be so extra." Calum said annoyed while dragging Michael along behind him.

"Where we even going Cal?"

"I told you at least ten times." he started. "I want you to meet my new boyfriend and his best friend."

Michael just rolled his eyes before he pityed Calum and started to walk next to him to the mall.

"We have to go to the food court." Calum explained after he put his phone back into his pocket.

"Sure."

They walked through the mall till Cal pointed at a bench with two people sitting on it.

Those people basically jumped up and came running over as soon as they noticed them staying there.

Michael wanted to watch Calum hug the tall curly haired boy but his attention went west to look at the blond next to him.

"Hi, I'm Luke." he giggled, hopping around on the spot as he reached out a hand.

"Hi." Michael said, looking at the about a foot shorter person with a pinkish milkshake in his hand.

"Michael." followed by an elbow in his ribcage.

He looked to his best friend before rolling his eyes and taking Luke's hand, touching the fingerless gloves that reached up to his elbows. "Hello Luke. I'm Michael."

Luke went on with it, still smiling like he just won the lottery. "It's so nice to meet you." taking a sip of milkshake.

This boy Michael thought to himself before turning to the other boy who got his arm around Calum.

"Hey, I'm Michael."

"Ashton, it's a pleasure to finally meet you after Calum talked in the highest of high about you."

"Oh no." Michael tried a smirk but it felt too unnatural so he stopped.

They collectively agreed on getting a snack and cause KFC was the closest, that's where they went.

The seating problem was kinda clear but uncomfortable at the same amount for Michael as he pulled his chair as far as possible to the edge of the table without looking disrespectful.

Yet the distance couldn't stop him from observing Luke from the side so it was on his reflex to stop Luke's cup to fall as he accidentally nudged it.

Just a few droplets got out of the glass, juice staining the white stripes if his sleeve gloves.

"Ohh no." it was the first time Luke didn't smile but looking a bit sad at the purple suckering into the white fabric till he looked up, smiling at Michael again. "Thank you tho. I think...I can get that out."

"No problem." he let go of the glass and continued to eat.

Both of them unaware of the sneaky grin Calum and Ashton exchange.

~~~~

The next time they met was at a football game of both their highschools.

Michael was just sitting on the bleachers until Luke and Ashton plopped down next to him on each side, Luke being the glowy kid as always.