dark web

In which Michael buys something for 4 million dollars.

~~~~

Michael never expected to live in New York city one day.

But he also never expected to be the leader of one of the top gangs in the city.

But here he was, sitting in the office his old boss once sat, now calling it his own.

His head rested on his arms as he was tired from the day as suddenly someone busted in the room. “Sir... Malik is here with our deal.“

Michael lifted his head from his arms and when his brain processed all the information he right away jumped over the desk and threw half of it on the floor but he didn't really cared.

Together with Louis he ran into the hall where Zayn and a few of other gang members stood.

“Oh, here is Clifford. Good to see you.“ the Pakistani smiled and shook Michaels hand.

He made a quick look around so to be sure that Louis, the security and cameras where all on this meeting.

“Nice to see you too Malik.“

Zayn nodded and let go of Michaels hand. “You know Michael, I absolutely love your drugs. The best one in New York I ever got. But I'm still missing my 4 fucking million dollars.“

Michael had a hard time keeping his facade up but he did it and kept smiling.

“Malik...I buy one single thing for 4 million dollars. Don't you think I want to see what I buy before I actually do?“

Zayn looked behind himself to one of his gang members and gave him a hand sign.

He left and Michael felt highly uncomfortable having another gang walking around his pride and joy but if this deal would fail he couldn't sleep peacefully at night for the rest of his life.

The man came back with someone walking Infront of him.

He pushed the blindfolded boy on the floor Infront of Michaels feet.

The 22 years old got down and got a close up look.

The boy on the floor wasn't older then 18 and barely dressed.

He technically was a 4 million dollars worth sex doll.

Michael made a quick nod to Louis who transfered the money over to Malik's bank account.

He checked his phone before he walked up to the boy and kicked him in the side and spat out “Behave you little bitch or I'll personally kill you.“ and left the building.

Michael stood there for a few minutes before he turned around and told Louis to bring something comfortable to wear for the boy on the floor.

While Louis was gone Michael teared up but held his shit together and freed the boy from his blindfolds.

“Hello.“ he smiled and looked into the strangers blue eyes. “Whats your name?“

“You...you can call me whatever you want sir.“

“I want to call you by your name.“

“I'm Luke.“

Michael nodded and smiled a little. “Hey Luke, I'm Michael... how old are you?“

He looked up with his blue eyes. “I'm 17...Michael.“

Louis returned and gave Luke a sweatpants and a comfy hoody.

“You can put that on over...the...you know lingerie. You don't need to get undressed.“

The boy on the floor carefully pulled the hoody over his head, not full on trusting the situation.

After he got dressed Michael sat down next to him. “Luke...I don't intend to do anything to you. If you want to, you can leave. There is the door, it's opened I won't stop you or hold you back.
If you want, you can stay, have a room here and help our little company. But for whatever you decide to go you're a free human being right now.“

Now it was Luke's turn to tear up.

Michael carefully leaned forward to hug him and at this point both of them broke down in tears.

~~~~

Y'all want a Stockholm syndrome second part or a I want to break free?

And please give this chapter some love because I'm not happy at all but I like the idea...

Luv

-J