Don't forget me

Idk how to tw this chapter but it's talking about a illness. I actually wanted to talk about mine but I don't feel comfortable to write it so I did this one.

So yeah: tw: illness.

Luv

-J

~~~~

Michael looked at his Phone again.

Luke was in the bathroom for over a hour now.

He got up and walked down the hallway to the bath and knocked at the door.

“In!“ Luke yelled ways too loud.

Michael opened the door and his eyes got wide.

Luke sat on the floor, buttass naked, he was shaking and the water still ran.

“Hey baby. What's wrong?“

Luke's blue eyes looked up to Michael and tears built up in them. “I forgot how to get dressed.“

“Dont cry, it's fine. I'm gonna help you. You just needed to yell for me.“ Michael quickly managed to say and kneeled down to his boyfriend.

“But the doors are too thick for that.“ Luke said with a shaky voice.

“Where is your stuff?“

“Top shelf.“

Michael got up and looked at the named shelf to find a jar of peanut butter, some teabags and hot chilli chips. “Ohhh.... I'm coming back soon. Just stay here, okay?“

Luke nodded and patiently waited for his colourful lover to come back.

Suddenly he got up and walked in the still running shower.

“Come right back out again Luke.“ Michael said and walked over to the blond one and ripped him out of the shower again, placed a towel around him.

He let out a little cry but managed to hold the fabric by himself, while Michael pulled him a Boxershorts on.

“Hair?“

Luke looked confused until Michael made movements to show him, that he had to dry out his damped hair.

He did as told and Michael helped him into one of his shirts.

Luke smiled and followed his Lover out of the bathroom, already forgot, why the where in there.

“What are we doing now?“ he asked a bit shy.

“Sleeping babe. It's already over midnight. Fine?“

Luke nodded and layed next to Michael when they arrived their bed.

“Can you promised something to me?“ Michael asked before turning off the lights.

“Sure. I just don't know if I can remember it.“ Luke said looking sad.

“Please don't forget me.“

Luke looked away and shook his head. “I can't...and we both know that. And I'm sorry. So unbelievably sorry that you have to take care of me every day. And I can't even remember it for more than 5 hours.“

“Its fine.“ Michael said gently and rolled on top of Luke to trace over his cheek. “I'm here for you and I love you and even if you forget me I will be here and make you fall in love with me every time over again.“

Luke smiled with tears in his eyes and kissed Michael with all the love he had and felt for him.