gel pen love

Luke dropped his bag down in the entire hall, kicking his sneakers off of his feet.

The house was quiet so Luke sneaked upstairs till he reached the working room of his boyfriend.

He gently opened the door and walked up to Michael who sat with the back to him, tapping on the top of his headset.

Michael flinched and turned around in shock. “How many times do you want to give me a heart attack?“

“Hello to you too.“

“Hey my love, how was studio work?“

Luke shrugged his shoulders and moved Michaels face cam away so they could kiss.
“Pretty exhausting. I'm gonna take a nap.”

“Have fun smoly. I'm still streaming so you can take your time.“

Luke nodded and fixed the face cam, waving in it before leaving the room and going to the bathroom to get into the tub.

Scattered all over his body were black inked tattoos, even on his knuckles.

The bad boy image didn't come from nowhere. Or maybe because he fell in the "rage core".

After about half an hour he got out again, drying his body and putting on a boxershorts before waddling into the bedroom and just dropping on the bed.

To his surprise the door reopened not even five minutes later.

Luke turned his head, seeing Michael walking up to him.

“Isn't it like...two hours too early for you to stop streaming?“ He couldn't check because his phone was laying around somewhere in the bathroom or the bag next to the door.

“It is ” Michael laughed and sat down next to him. “But the chat basically yelled at me after you left that I should stop streaming and spend time with you.“

Luke laughed and turned onto his stomach, burring his head in the tangeld up mix of his arms and blanket.

“But I had to redo a game passage because you gave me a heart attack.“

Luke's laugh went even harder, simultaneously burring his head deeper.

“I'm sorry.“ he mumbled, barely audible.

Michaels hand went over Luke's back, feeling the tensed up muscles.

Luke lifted his head as the weight on the mattress disappeared, watching his boyfriend walking to the desk under their TV.

He came back with a box and Luke smiled, letting his head fall back, almost automatically relaxing a bit.

Cold coloured pen tip running over the skin on his back, exactly there where one of his tattoos was located.

A raccoon head with a skull helmet reaching from the lower end of his shoulder blades about the size of a whole hand.

Luke started to snooze away as his muscles melted down.

Michael quickly pulled out his phone and snapped a few pictures of Luke's back and the pen on it, uploading on of it to his Instagram Story after Luke fell asleep.

He layed down, pulled his boyfriend into his arms and also went to sleep.

Luke was the first one to wake up and carefully peeled himself out of his boyfriends hold, replacing himself with one of the rather big Bulbasaur plushies that were decorative nature all over the room.

He sneaked into Michaels streaming room and plugged in the pro controller that was loosely laying around next to the keyboard, took all the cups, energy drink cans and candy wrappers and after putting all that away he carried the vacuum cleaning robot up the stairs to let it run over the carpets in the room.

After that he started to make coffee for himself and sat down on the counter after he found his phone in his bag.

Luke reposted Mikey's Story in his own but placing the phone down next to him because he heard someone walk down the stairs.

Michael came around the corner, already smiling at him, made himself comfortable between Luke's dangling legs as soon as he arrived.

“Good morning.“

Luke smiled, leaning against Michaels chest. “Hey.“

“Thank you for cleaning my room.“ Michael whispered and pressed a gentle kiss on Lukes hair.

He got his good morning kiss before making himself a bowl of cereals and sitting down next to Luke on the counter.

“How is your new song going?“

Luke started to smile. “It's great. I was scared to work with a new team but it's amazing. They will love you, I'm sure.“

“Looks like I won't be able to stream on one evening.“

“Wait-“ Luke looked confused. “You're seriously coming to the studio with me?“

Michael couldn't help but to laugh and lean over to give his boyfriend a cheek kiss. “Obviously. They couldn't donate me enough on twitch to make me miss you pouring your heart into your own art.“

Luke blushed really bad, trying to hide his face behind the coffee mug.

“What a cutie.“

“Shut up and tell your fans that Thursday night is for me.”

“On my way Mister Raccoon Prince.“

Luke flipped him off with a smile as Michael walked upstairs to cancel the livestream in 3 days.

~~~~

Who is y'alls comfort streamer?

I'm German so mine are Unge and Taddl.
But otherwise have a great day <3

Luv

-J