Swimmingpool

This one is short and fluffy but I'm currently trying to convince myself to not write a third part of little bean.

Luv

-J

~~~~

When Ashton convinced Michael to go swimming with him he was just a little bit mad.

Mad at himself for being a 24 years old grown man and let him be bossed around by his 25 years old friend.

~~~~

“If I get a sunburn I'll hit you with a chair.“ Michael tried his last joker.

“I can live with that honestly. But you haven't left the house since 3 weeks and you constantly cry about being lonely. So walk a bit faster.“ Ashton said and picked up the speed with which he was walking to the entrance to the swimming pool area.

Michael cursed on Ashton but closed up to him.

After they bought a ticket they made it to a good spot under a tree in the shadow. (for Michael's sake)

Michael refreshed the layer of sunscreen on his face and arms before he got undressed into his swimming trunks and followed his best friend to the water.

As hot as it was outside the water had a nice temperature but Ashton the drama queen threw both of them into the water.

When he returned to their spot and wrapped himself up suddenly a tall man stopped infront of him.

“Michael?“ he asked and the called one's head shot up.

“Luke? Long time seeing you.“ Michael smiled and looked at the boy who has grown older.

“Graduation year to be exact. How are you doing?“

“I'm amazing, how about you?“

Luke shrugged his shoulders. “I was better, I was worst. It's okay. HELLOW ASHYY!“

Michael flinched from the sudden loud voice from the blond.

Ashtons eyes light up and hugged his old best friend.

Luke and Ashton where best friends in High school, but after that Luke left Sidney to go to Yale university because he was a smart boy.

Michael was third wheeling most of the time but that was okay because he was close to his high school crush like... always.

Ashton knew about that but never lost a word to Luke.

“I graduated from university last year but came back to Australia a month ago, if I remember correctly. What are you two doing?“ Luke asked when Michael decided to pay attention to the conversation again.

Luke now sat next to them on his own towel.

“I'm working at a animal shelter and I'm gonna be married soon.“ Ashton said and thought about his fiance for a second.

“Wow. Still Cal or did it change in the past years?“ he was really happy, his eyes sparkled really bright.

“Yes, still Calum. We made it till now. And he still keeps up with my shit.“ Ashton laughed and looked at Michael

He coughed. “Well. I'm a kind of successful streamer on twitch and spend most of my time at home.“

“Oh, yeah. I know. I sometimes watch one of them. That probably the only reason why I recognized you. I love it when you dye your hair in the stream and just sit there and ramble while waiting.“ Luke said and smiled brightly, scanned him up and down.

At the end of the day Ashton had a huge grin on his lips, Luke a little sunburn on his nose and cheeks and Michael a new boyfriend holding onto his hand.