laser tag

I'm trying lol. This is the third part of dark web, just for the lovely Zombae_in_a_hood

I said it and I will say it again but I love the American law system (ignore my sarcasm) If you don't know what I mean, just remember the age gap between the two of them (first part of dark web).

But yes, this OS is my new OTP OS lol.

Luv

-J

~~~~

Luke woke up in Michaels bed and arms way to early.

He looked at the alarm on the bedside table and sighted. Just 3 hous of perfectly fine sleep.

Carefully to not wake Michael up he placed his head back on his chest and starred at the final fantasy tattoo.

Luke hat to smile because Michael was a gang leader, sold drugs and last but not least bought a human and still had a video game tattoo which was quiet big on his arm.

"I know your smiling."

The younger boy nearly got a heart attack and looked up, straight into Michaels green eyes.

"Whats so funny to laugh at 7 am?"

"Your tattoo. It quite doesn't fit in your image."

"And you should really work at your English hun."

Luke slapped Michaels bare chest and untangled himself out of the tight grip.

"You suck Michael."

"I know."

Luke flipped him off and left the room to go into his own so he could get something properly to wear.

In the kitchen he met Louis and Harry.

The two of them finally managed to change their relationship status from "weirdly crushing on each other" to "dating".

"Hey Golden." they greeted him nearly at the same time and went back to eating.

Alex brought Luke his usual breakfast and he thanked him with a smile.

Michael came down into the kitchen about 20 minutes later, Larry was already gone.

"Do you have anything planned today?"

Luke looked at him like he just switched into a dog. "Sure. I thought about going to Zayn to have a nice tea time you know?"

Michael shook his head with a smirk. "Very funny Golden. But no, yesterday Louis and I decided that we go laser tagging today."

"Amazing but unfair."

"I know."

"Pretty confident don't you think?"

Michael laughed. "I shoot the entire hall down before one of them even has the chance to grab their laser gun and a skill like this is a pretty big plus for my ego."

Luke just rolled his eyes and got up to bring his plate to the dishwasher. "I'm actually not surprised. Why should I be. Michael Clifford, the Mafia leader who can absolutely fine shoot. Your the perfect example for stereotypes."

Michael didn't even look up from his food to shove a middle finger in Lukes face.

The blond one just laughed and walked out of the kitchen, nearly ran into Ray.

"Is Michael awake?"

"In the best mood." Luke laughed and walked past the gang member up the stairs to the lounge where Phineas was laying on a whole couch.