boys will be the sun

So I've read through my older OS's and saw, that some of ya want a second part of Boys will be boys...

This one is for my friend monaclifford95

Hope you like it❤️👉🏼👈🏼

Luv

-J

~~~~

Luke felt some sort of relief when he fell onto his bed after the last show in Canada.

They finally had a few days off till they had to go to Europe.

A little too much exhausted he fell asleep but was still tired the next morning he got woken up.

Michael stormed in his room at 8am, fully dressed but with messy hair and an tired face expression like Luke had.

“What? What is it?“

“Get ready, we're going shopping today.“

Luke looked confused but slowly pushed the blanket off his hips and legs. “But you hate shopping.“

Michael rolled his eyes and slammed the door closed. “You have 15 minutes.“

Luke shook his head and walked to his suitcase to get one of his hated skinny jeans but suddenly he realised why Michael wanted to go shopping with him.

He promised him to buy him some pretty flannels and leather boots and pants.

Luke's face and mood light up like a headlight as he quickly changed.

He summed a little melody.

Joke's on him that Michael needed just a second to figure that it was "she looks so perfect" by them.

“Ready?“

Luke nodded and followed him out of the hotel to a rented car.

~~~~

Luke nervously bit his lower lip while looking in the mirror in the changing room.

He was wearing a black patent leather pants and a pink button up which was open to the middle of his chest.

“Come out of the room Lukey.“ Michael said softly and knocked against the door.

“Yeah, sure. Sure.“

He slowly unlocked the light door and stepped out, his socked up feet nervously tapping.

Michael had to use all his Self-control to not let his jaw drop.

“Yeah, I don't like it too, didn't know what I thought by saying I want to wear that.“ he started to brabble when Michael said nothing but just stared at him.

Luke was already half back in the changing room when Michael grabbed his wrist. “You look...you look absolutely wow. Sorry. I'm speechless right now. You look absolutely amazing.“

Luke blushed as he smiled at his bandmate. “Thank you Michael. It means a lot to me that you do this.“

Michael smiled back. “You do look amazing. Wanna try the rest on too or is that enough for a solid beginning?“

Luke giggled. “If you don't mind I would like to try on the golden button up.“

Michael nodded and released the others wrist to sit back in the chair he was waiting in the first place.

Luke needed a little because he got mesmerized by the golden fabric that matched with his golden lion hair that really needed a cut cause it didn't wanted to hold in the quiff anymore.

When he unlocked and opened the door Michaels jaw seriously dropped.

He has never in his whole life seen someone who glowed more than Luke did in this outfit.

Luke was so excited that he constantly bit his lips and his cheeks got really hot but he couldn't stop smiling.

“You...that's a necessary to take with us home, yes?“

Luke nodded really quick and turned around to look in the mirror.

“I don't know if it's appropriate to ask, but are you happy now?“ Michael said as he stepped next to his friend.

“Absolutely and perfect entirely.“

They got some nail polish too. The lady in the cosmetic store was super nice and gave some good recommendations.

Michael spent days with learning how to paint nails, he even called his mom and Calums sister for help.

After about a week and Mali-Koa yelling at him he was finally able to do so.

But when he saw Luke standing on stage with leather pants and golden shirt and nails, glowing like the sun, playing 'she looks so perfect' he knew it was all worth it.