valentine

Who cried more because of that picture?

PSA: I just finished my first 12 hour shift and I'm physical and mentally busted✌🏼

PSA²: doitlikeluke s request will come soon when I'm getting to write.

~~~~

Luke loved valentine's Day, especially when  he was able to cuddle with his boyfriend under the sheets, being glad to have a day off from concerts and performances.

But this year Luke had something special in planing.

He got up extra early to set up the breakfast table for two, made all of Michaels favourite stuff and placed a envelope on his lovers plate.

The curly head went back into their bedroom and gently kissed Michael to wake him up.

The older one kissed him back, still half asleep and whined when Luke broke the kiss. “Come Mikey. I made breakfast.“

Michael slowly got up and walked with his love down in the kitchen, his face brighted up the second he saw everything.

They sat down and the black haired boy looked confused at the envelope.

“Open it“ Luke giggled and filled up two cups with orange juice.

Michael gently ripped the tab open and pulled out two concert tickets.

It were front row tickets for the Green Day concert in two weeks. 

“Oh god thank you Luke! I wanted to go to this concert so bad but all the tickets where gone so fast.“ Michael said with a big bright smile on his face.

Luke laughed shortly. “Look in the envelope again.“

He pulled out a handwritten sheet, started to read it.

“You got to be kidding.“ Michael yelled and got up.

Luke smiled at his boyfriend for 4 years and shook his head. “That was the only way to get some tickets.“

Michaels jaw kinda dropped as he reread the letter. 

It was written by Billie Joe Armstrong just to tell Michael that he will have the obligation to sing American idiot with them on stage.

“I love you so much Luke.“ the Punk said and his eyes teared up.

“Noo, don't cry Mike.“ Luke said and got up to hug him.

“I'm just so happy and in love. You know that this is my dream since like forever.“

~~~~

Michael was really nervous and some sort of anxious.

He was backstage since two songs and the next one would be American Idiot.

Luke was still in the crowd, front row right Infront of Michael to support him.

He grabbed the neck of his Guitar harder when he heard the band talking about a special guest for this part of the show and as his name got yelled he walked on stage.

Both guitarists greeted each other with a hug.

“Nice sticker.“ Billie said, not hearable by the audience and pointed at the white tape cross with Luke's name written on it.

“Thank you. My boyfriend wrote on it...and because I love him he was allowed to keep his head.“

Both of them laughed and when the extra microphone was finally able to use they got on their places and started to play.

It was over ways too quickly but still, Michael was full with adrenaline and a little out of breath.

He had a 2000watt smile on his face and his smile was just for his boyfriend right infront of the stage.

Billie managed to get him on stage too.

Luke smiled and hugged him as well and then went to his boyfriend and gave him a shy kiss. “That was amazing Mikey.“

Michael turned away the microphone and smiled as well. “Thank you so much babe. I love you.“

They hugged each other, when Mike came over to them and passed a little box to Michael.

Luke looked confused and got even more confused when his boyfriend made a step back out of the hug.

“You know Luke, we know each other for nearly a decade now and I couldn't be happier with someone else but you to be my boyfriend, my bandmate, my best friend. You're the best ever happening in my life and I would leave everything just to have you with me.
So I want to ask you, if you want to be with me...“ Michael made a dramatic pause and kneeled down. “Would you do me the honour of marrying me?“

Luke cried with a smile and nodded really fast. “Yes....YES. Sure“

Michael got up and pulled the ring on Lukes finger, smiled at his now fiance.

“I love you.“ Luke whispered and kissed Michael.