teacher pet

This is a very shitty Bad boy AU but I kinda love it.

And double update because I can and I want.

Luv

-J

~~~~

People always say that the first pancake never turns out well but Michaels parents fucked up the second one even more.

~~~~

When Michael grew up as the second child he watched his older sister going through the family disappointment phase.

The 'Sit straight' 'don't dye your hair' 'dont spread your legs while sitting' 'do your homework' 'dont you dare to pierce your nipples' phase.

What their parents missed was the fact that Wanda was the really good of them two.

Because when Michael reached the age of 7 he broke about 20 home rules...on a daily basis.

At the age of 17 he got his nipples and ears pierced and with 18 he started to dye his hair into different colours every month.

School was a topic Michael tried to skip in every conversation because he visited that place one or twice in a semester.

His only soft spot next to his tattoo artist was Luke.

Luke was a year younger but since Michael didn't leveled up in sophomore year they were supposed to have classes together.

He was, without being mean, a easy person.

The tall blond was nice to everyone, always wore a smile, helped everyone and loved it when Michael fucked him so hard that his flower crown fell down.

~~~~

“You really came.“ Luke smiled as he hugged his full in tattoos covered boyfriend in the hallway.

“Just for you. So I can support my beautiful property.“

Luke pinched Michael in the side because he knew that Luke didn't liked to be called like that.

“Sorry bout that baby. Kiss?“

Luke nodded with a pout which turned into a giggle when Michael kiss his bottom.

The students around them said nothing. They never did or stopped immediately after the start because Michael protected his property like his eyeballs.

Michael grabbed his boyfriends hand and let him guide them into the geography class.

Their teacher looked suprised when the spotted the pink hair in the crowd.
“Mister Clifford, it's s nice to see you around.”

“Nothing you should get used to.“ Michael answered and earned a kick in his shin from the boy next to him.

“Pardon?“

“He said nothing.“ Luke cut his boyfriend off and smiled in the teachers direction.

“Little teacher's pet.“ Michael whispered into Luke's ear and squeezed his upper thigh.

As soon as the lesson was over Michael took his boyfriends hand and pulled him into the storage room, slammed him against the now locked door.
“You're such a teacher pet babe.“

Luke whimpered and shook his head. “No. I'm yours.“

“All mine. My Most valuable possession...And don't you dare to pinch me this time.“ Michael agreed with a sneaky smile and pinned the younger ones hands up his hands when he felt the movement in them.

“I won't...I pinky promise.“ Luke said with a puppy face so Michael let go of his hands and pulled him in for a kiss instead.

As needy as Luke was for his boyfriend his hands traced up and down his chest.

They made it a bit late to their next classes and Luke needed support to sit on his chair but he didn't minded at all and the teacher was glad to see Michaels face at all.