better man

Did someone asked for flüff?

No?

Well, here is it anyways.

And can somebody please explain me why my comments and reads crashed into non existing anymore?

Luv

-J

~~~~

The crowd screamed loud when Michael picked up a pride flag which got thrown on stage and hung it over his shoulders.

"We have one special song on the set list left of which our lead singer doesn't know of." Ashton said as he grabbed the Microphone and wiped his sweaty hair from his forehead.
"Thats actually because our talented guitarist will sing it. Make it up for Michael."

After the crowd calmed down a little bit Michael took the opportunity to say something before singing. "I wrote this song for the love of my life. And I'm glad to finally play it. I wanted to say thank you for being with me, making me a better man."

Suddenly Luke realised what song his love was talking about as a bright smile crossed his face.

They wrote the song about 6 month ago.

"Find me at a quarter to three, cigarette in hand
I'd be at every party, I wouldn't miss a chance
New friends again and again, gone when the morning comes
Demons I try to defend, but I couldn't get enough." Michael sang with his eyes just and only at his fiance.

Luke took his Microphone in his free hand and walked to his soon-to-be husband, cuddled with him under the pride flag and supported the vocals with some of his own.

When Michael finished they turned to each other and kissed each other.

The fans screamed and filmed them until Calum walked up to both of em and lifted the pride flag over the view.

"Calum, go away!" even Ashton yelled and laughted about the mad face.

Luke and Michael didn't really recognized anything, they were busy with kissing and starring into each others eyes.