Neko

Hehe, hi, so I'm not dead. I just kinda moved to a new city and well... started to work...and I'm 24/7 depressed... But here a AU OS that I wrote in the train omw to work.

Luv

-J

~~~~

Michael tapped nervous on the edge of the steering wheel, his eyes being glued to the time display on the board computer of his car.

It wasn't the first time this happened and thats what made him so nervous.

Michaels pet at home was a little bit more special than the rest with a bunch of attachment issues.

He sighted a lot more relieved when the cars Infront of him started to move again. Slowly but steady.

About one and a half hour too late he stopped his car at the driveway of his house, litteraly running to the front door and inside.

“Luke?“

No answer.

“Luke?! Where are you?“

Panic rushed through his veins as he kicked his shoes off his feet and started to run through his house.

Being an inch away from a complete panic attack he found h curled up in his own bed, asleep, puffy cheeks and dried tear streams on his face.

“Hey Lukey.“

Michael gently shook Luke's shoulders.

The blond head shot up, tears building up again as he realised who sat infront of him.

“Mikey.“ he cried, crawling over the bed, onto his owners lap.

“I'm so sorry my little neko. My phone died and I was stuck in the traffic.“

“I... thought you left me. Please don't leave me, please.“

Michael could feel his hear shatter as he watched Luke cling onto his shirt, crying against his shoulder.

“I'm so sorry.“

Luke sobbed quietly, nodding his head. “Its okay...I understand when you want to leave me. You don't have to keep me.“

“Lukas!“

It wasn't a every day thing that Michael raised his voice so Like flinched accordingly.

“Luke...never, please never ever say something like that again.“

The nekos eyes focused on his clenching hands, trying to keep the tears down.

“I'm sorry Lukey, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell, please don't cry again, I'm sorry.“ Michael apologized, pulling his most prized possession into his chest again, gently rocking them from side to side.

Luke broke down again, worse than before.

Without complaint Michael sat there through the whole breakdown until it were just little hiccups every now and then.

“I'm sorry.“

“It's fine.“

Michael gently pushed Luke out of the hug to lay him down.
“Don't panic again, I'll just go downstairs to make you a hot chocolate and get some snacks, okay?“

“Okay...“

He gave his neko a forehead kiss. “I love you.“

Luke smiled softly, hugging a part of the pillow. “Love U more.“

“Sure you do.“

Michael left his room again to get the stuff he promised, even adding whipped cream on top of the tiny muffins.

The neko smiled as Michael re-entered the room with a plate and a mug in his hands, sitting up, taking both in his own hands.

After Luke calmed down completely, he moved to the side, curled up to Michaels side and enjoyed the gentle head rubs he got while watching TV.

The next morning Michael woke up alone in his bed.

Before he could start to panic, he heard a little bit of music playing from downstairs and his room door got pushed open gently, Luke tiptoeing inside with a tray in his hands.

Luke blushed as he realised that he's been watched so he placed the tray on the mattress next to Michael.

“You made me breakfast?“

“Y-yes. I'm sorry... for the issues I caused yesterday...“

“Oh Lukey. You don't have to apologize. It's kind of my fault cause my phone died and that I took the wrong route.“

Luke smiled, looking for the tray to Michael, stole a blueberry from one of the plates.

“I mean...it's still kind of my job to make you meals and clean around here when you're at work.“

“I know and you're doing a great job.“

The neko climbed onto Michaels lap again, snuggling into his chest.

“You know that I have to go to work later?“

Luke nodded slowly. “Thats why I got up super early...to make breakfast and set up everything you need...and cuddle.“

Michael laughed, wrapped his arms around the skinny waist and pulled him closer.
“My little baby.“