He looks so perfect

Hi fam.

So yes, I'm back...

Au

-J

[Author note: I'm sorry for not posting for a longer time.

Don't really want to get into detail but my mental is on an all time low and I'm jogging between school, job interviews and mental institutions.

So it could be that my update schedule will stay so I apologize in advance.]

~~~~

Luke regretted his whole life decisions in those few seconds and steps it took him to realise.

He should've listened to his mom, to his brother, to his best friend.

Self-hatred.

A few streets from his current location to his cozy and warm room with cozy and warm blankets.

But if he would go home right now, he would have a stalker instead of someone following him at night.

So Luke did the only thing that made sense as he walked around the corner in the wrong direction: he took the hem of his skirt and ran.

As fast and quite as possible.

He ended up on his local pre school play ground, crawling into one of the bushes.

Dialling 911.

“911, what's your emergency?“ a young woman answered his call.

“There's someone following me?“

Luke talked quiet, not even a whisper anymore, so scared to be found.

“Someone following you, is there any way you can go home?“

“No, I'm trapped.“

“I need you to tell me your name Sir.“

“I'm Luke. Luke Hemmings.“

“Okay Luke, I need you to tell me where you are so I can send someone over, can you do that?“

Luke told the lady the name of the school, peaking through the bush, seeing the silhouette of a man entering the playground.

“I think he's back. Oh god, he's back.“

“Please stay calm Luke, help is on the way. Just a little bit longer.“

He just nodded, not being able to talk anymore.

Feeling like he forgot how to form words.

The man stood in the middle of the playground, checking his phone before he looked up, starting to search the playground.

Luke nearly shitted his pants...or better hiss skirt as the man came closer to his hiding spot, completely forgetting the 911 lady.

As he was about to be discovered, flashlights hit the playground, the stranger just starting to run, rrun faster than Luke did earlier.

~~

Luke couldn't really remember the time between how he got found and how he sat in his mom's car, on their way back home...with another police officer on the back seat

According to the police there were a lot of missing people lately, all from about the same area- so Luke got a bodyguard.

The 17 years old boy tried to sneak a look at the man through the side mirrors.

He couldn't lie, the officer, Michael Clifford, was hot- 6 years older but hot hot.

~~~~

Luke was exempt from school for the rest of the week and he used that on full extent to stay in his bed under his fuzzy blanket, drinking tea while binge watching BoJack horseman.