famous

A little bit of fluff before shit goes down.

Luv

-J

~~~~

Luke never doubt that it was hard having a famous boyfriend.

It was actually a big mess.

Especially when he's a singer.

Luke layed on top of his boyfriends chest and played with the end of his black shirt.

Michael hasn't moved for half an hour but surprisingly pushed the taller on off him to the other side of the bed, got up and ran to his desk to grab a pen and write something down.

Luke made himself comfortable in his new position so he could watch his boyfriend being all productive.

He took his notebook and sat down on the floor writing down sometime really fast.

His handwriting was a mess but when he wrote fast it was nearly illegible.

“Can you come back again? And we should dye your hair pink again.“ Luke mumbled, snuggling under the blanket.

Michael looked up to see his boyfriend sleepy, ready to immediately fall asleep.

He got up with this stuff in his hands and layed down, placing the pen and paper on the bedside table.

Luke took the opportunity and cuddled his boyfriend again, this time with closed eyes and a little smile as a hand traced through his hair.

“I had this idea.“ Michael said softly. “Its a song about this one person who randomly walks into your life and pics up all the broken pieces uf with you, helps you put them back together. So in return to that you want to give them the best of what they deserve and more because you know that they are worth it.“

“It sounds amazing Mikey. Like your ideas always do. You need to sing it to me when you feel like it's done, yeah?“

Michael gently kissed the blond curls in front of him. “I'll sing it to you until you can't hear it anymore.“

“Like you did it with never be?“ Luke asked and looked up into his lovers green eyes.

“Even worst. It'll follow you into your deepest nightmares.“ Michael laughted and stole a kiss.

“Your voice will and for a fact can never be a nightmare.“

Luke genuinely looked upset and even flinched back when Michael tried to kiss him.

“Oh... we're doing his game. I got it.“ the older on said with a cheeky smile, grabbed Luke by his hips and turned them around so he was pressed down in the mattress.

“I'm sorry Michael. Don't tickle me. I beg you... I'm even making breakfast or lunch. But don't.“

“Shut up.“ the older one mumbled into the kiss he stole again.

After a few other kisses Michael literally collapsed on top of the blond boy and fell asleep in seconds.

Not it was Lukes turn to stroke through the coloured hair until he fell asleep as well.

(A few days later)

I_ship_MukeI still can't believe that I had the blessing to meet Michael Clifford, I'm still crying

I_ship_Muke
I still can't believe that I had the blessing to meet Michael Clifford, I'm still crying.
He was with Luke and it was so cute I can't.
Michael is a little bit smaller than his boyfriend but still Luke is all shy and Michael did his best to take him out of the spotlight.
His hands where constantly on Lukes waist or arm to make sure he's still there.
When I asked them how they are doing both of them smiled and nodded that they are good and doing well.
I really love them and it was so cute how Michael took care of Luke.

Michael smiled and showed the Fanpost to his lover which layed on his lap.

Lukes eyes scanned the text and smiled. “I remember her. Isn't her name Ginny or something from Harry Potter?“

“Yeah Ginny. Should I comment her post?“

“Absolutly.“ Luke giggled and sat up to look what his love wrote.

Michaelclifford: Thanks for being so nice and posting a picture where I actually look good❤️

Michael checked Lukes facial expression after he added the heart and then posted the comment.

They cuddled up as they watched the poor girl going insane.