friends

So yes, after my sleep paralysis deamon decided to finally leave me tf alone I sat on my phone and managed to write this chapter.

And it somehow turned out to be my new favourite. So please give it extra love.

Luv

-J
~~~~

Michael and Luke where always labeled as friends.

Just THE best friends of the band. Like the friendship between Luke and Ashton, Calum and Ashton, between Luke and Calum, they where just friends.

But Michael never saw Luke as his best friend.

In year ten when they suddenly stopped fighting it was the first tine that the punk actually looked at Luke.

Not like his enemy anymore but like...he was finally able to admit how beautiful he was. 

To be fair, he knew it before and that was also a reason for Michael to hate him because he made him feel certain things what a boy shouldn't feel when it was about another boy.

But when he finally accepted the fact that he was as straight as Freddie Mercury, a lot of things got better.

“Hey! HEY MIKEY. DONT IGNORE ME!“ Luke said and poked the older one of the two in the side.

“What?! What is it?“ Michael yelled and flinched away.

Luke giggled and Michael was ready to yeet himself off a building to get this sound tattooed on his forehead.
“I asked you about 4 times to get the chocolate chip cookies. Can you please pass them to me?“

Michael immediately grabbed the batch and held it infront of Luke's face.

“Thank you.“ he smiled and ate a few of them while they where watching The Purge on the TV.

At Luke's least favourite scene he grabbed Michaels hand while chewing on one of the cookies.

Michael held his hand to comfort him.

He lost the focus on the movie but looked at how big Luke's hands where and how perfect they fit with Michaels.

Time passed and when the movie was over the hand holding session was too.

Luke got up from the couch and wiped his hands down his pant leg while leaving the room.

Michael kept smiling because he just held his hand for like half an hour and that was more or less his entire life goal.

He left the living room too and walked down the stairs in his room, switched on the LED lights to purple and fell into bed with his clothes on.

Laying there and starring at the ceiling he felt happiness all over.

He rolled over to turn on his own TV and the PS4 attached to it.

His favourite game was always inside so Michael was able to start playing right away.

Mid playing some heavy steps where audible walking down the stairs and suddenly Michaels door opened without someone knocking.

Luke stood there in grey sweatpants, looking like the hot shit he was and distracting Michael so much he nearly got killed by a sniper in the game.

“You good?“ he asked while saving himself with a jump behind a half destroyed wall.

“Yeah...I don't know. I don't feel good at all...“ Luke stuttered and looked on the floor.

Michael immediately paused the game and looked at his crush with worry. “Should we cuddle?“

Luke pouted and nodded, crawled on the bed and then on top of Michael, made himself comfortable.

Michael arranged everything so he was able to continue playing his game.

Luke watched the TV from the corners of his eyes but he got tired quickly.

Besides playing Michael noticed how the weight on him got more because the boy on him full on relaxing and falling asleep.

Michael turned off the PS4 and fished for the LED remote to turn the purple really low before making himself comfortable in his half Stitting position to sleep too.

“Don't go...can't lose you.“ Luke mumbled and made his grip tighter.

Michaels heart was melting. “I won't Luke, I won't.“ he whispered and stroked over Luke's back.

He actually fell asleep in this position and when he woke up he found Luke laying right next to him, his big hands holding onto Michaels shirt.

Michael closed his eyes again and as he was about to fall back asleep he felt something on his lips.

Not something, someone's lips to be specific.

He was full on awake now and his eyes shut open but all he was able to see was the close up view from Luke.

Michael smiled and kissed him back but as soon as that happened Luke broke the kiss.

They looked into each others in shook wide eyes when Luke started to stutter again. “I'm so...oh god Michael I'm so incredibly...sorry...like- I fucked it up... probably... please don't be mad...I just...just wanted to do this for so...so fucking long.“

Michael just grabbed Luke's hips and turned around so he was on top and he kissed his crush.

Luke sighted happy and held onto Michaels shirt like the world was about to end.