drunk

Tw: alcoholism and drunk behaviour as well as anger and strong language.

~~~~

The crowd looked like they where twice and Luke needed to hold the microphone stand to not fall on the ground.

He giggled in-between the lyrics of his song and suddenly the alcohol in his blood made the whole arena turn, so he missed the next alot notes.

The blond boy was far away from being sober and Michael who watched him from the security space knew that.

He was already drunk when Michael arrived at the stadium before the show started but now he was more drunk and didn't seem to stop drinking, not even on stage.

Luke randomly stopped singing to grab his cup from behind him and jug down all the tequila inside of it, which made him laugh for no one knows reasons.

Michael shook his head and looked down at his feet.
He felt guilty for in which condition his fiance was right now even though he did nothing bad.

Curly head suddenly fell on the floor and hit his head but he just layed there and laughed.

The crowd wasn't having it with Luke and all of them including Michael were glad when it was over.

He climbed on the stage and dragged his fiance in the dressing room.

“Mikey... you're hurting me.“ the singer cried out as the older one pushed him down on the couch and turned around.

“I should. I really should give you a punch in the face for what you just did. Why are you drunk Lucas?“ Michael yelled and turned around again.

Instead of answering Luke started to tear up.

“Dont you dare to fucking cry. I should be crying. Your fans are probably. Do you know what you did? They payed money to see you singing, performing not being a drunk bastard.“

Michael was really mad because it wasn't the first time that Luke was drunk on stage but never in this extent.

“I didn't...“ Luke said and actually started to cry, the good feeling of alcohol was gone and just the bad one stayed.

Like it always did.

“You did. And you really need to stop Luke. I'm sorry for yelling but not for what I said. You have a problem and I don't want to loose you.“ Michael said and looked at his fiance with a sad smile.

“Dont want to loose you too. I love you.“

Luke closed his eyes and immediately fell asleep safe and sound.

As the next morning came Luke felt terrible waking up at the Couch, not in the bed with the love of his life.

His head hurt bad but he still got up and still stumbled into the kitchen to get some water instead of vodka.

After the forth glass he took his phone and looked at social media, saw what he did yesterday and was embarrassed about himself.

It made him feel anxious as he saw that his manager texted him that he had to redo the show but sober and that he had to tweet an apology.

Luke layed his phone down and walked up the stairs to their shared bedroom, gently opening the door to find Michael sitting on the bed drawing.

He walked through the room and snuck under the blanket, layed his head on Michaels tummy.
“I'm sorry for being such a problematic person.“

Michael hesitated but ran his free hand through the blond curls. “It's not fine but I hope you do something about that. I don't want to see you like that on stage. I love Luke. The happy bright shining puppy which glows even more on stage while singing. The happy little boy I learned to love in high school. Okay?“

Luke nodded and closed his eyes.

He tweeted his apologies and also said sorry at the concert he redid.

But he also apologized for  canceling the rest of the tour to go to rehab.

~~~~

Who wants me to write a part two about that?

Requests?

Luv

-J