Not that shy

It's currently 3 am in the morning and I'm crying because I'm such a bad fan of 5sos and just found out that there is a Ashton demo version of several songs out in the internet.
Please kill me. I just needed to make me high with thyme to stop crying.

Luv

-J

~~~~

Michael was a shy top and Luke a extroverted bottom aka a frat brat.

~~~~

The teacher smiled as she walked into class.
"Please be quite and sit down class. I have something to announce."

Surprisingly the all sat down and looked at the young woman.

"Senior year is over soon for y'all and since there are still some summer festival acts opened I made up the project, that you get together as a group of 4 and write songs, make a short movie or anything entertaining."

The classroom started to go wild again and talked all across the room to make sure they are in likeable groups.

"Shut your mouth. I made the groups. So be quite and pair up with your parents later."

Luke leaned his head over the lean to see the quiet kid behind him, the one with colourful hair.

When he heard his name his head snapped back up to listen carefully.

"Michael Clifford, Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood and Ashton Irwin."

Luke was glad to be in a group with his best friend Ashton. But why exactly Michael. Why the shy kid.

He rolled his eyes and looked to Ashton who was talking to Calum.

After she read down the list they got up and walked over to the desk of Calum and Ashton.

Michael smiled shyly and said a simple hey while Luke took a seat on Ashton's lap and wiggled his butt a little for provocation.

Ashton rolled his eyes and than smiled at Michael.

“So, what are we going to do?“ Calum asked and looked around.

“I don't know...how ab-“

“We should write a song.“ Luke cutted Michael off without even realising that.

“Manners.“ Ashton said mad and pinched him in the sides.

“Why, what did I do wrong now?!“ Luke yelled and flinched away.

Ashton rolled his eyes. “Stop yelling and you cut off Micheal. Not nice.“

Luke copied his move with the eyes and earned another annoyed look from the older boy.

Calum leans over and said quietly “I'm sorry Michael. You normally haven't happened to bother with this blond little brat and that's probably the reason.“

Michael shrugged his shoulders and smiled a little. “He's not that bad. I like him.“

Calum laughted and shook his head. “I give you 5 minutes alone with him to change that mindset.“

Luke once again cut off Michael but this time smiling from winning an argument with Ashton. “Well to repeat myself...we should write a song. Did someone ever wrote one? Cause I did.“

“Same.“ Michael said and crossed his arms.

Lukes view about Michael changed a bit in the better side. “Cool...which genre?“

Calum and Ashton made the same face as their eyes scanned up and down the punk boy. “I think rap.“

Michael laughted about Ashtons joke and nodded. “Yes. Correct. I'm a total rap fan covered up as a hardcore punk.“