English love affair

I love this Oneshot and the style in which it got written.

To inform y'all real quick, I'm currently experimenting with my writing style to bring some features in it which I absolutely adore to read so if it absolutely sucks please tell me.

Irl AU

Luv

-J

~~~~

"Pretty boy is here too, let's go inside." Calum said when he saw Luke stopping infront of them.

Ashton laughed and they entered the bar.

Luke liked it, that Calum called him this, because he wasted a few extra half an hour's in the bathroom.

You might ask why?

Well because as soon as the three friends walked into the pub the small stage was already set up.

On Wednesday was a little show and one specific boy was always there, playing guitar and singing his heart out.

And maybe a few month ago when both of them where really fucked up drunk the hooked up.

But Luke kept that as a secret.

The three sat down on a table and ordered what they always had since they started to study at Oxford.

At 10 pm the first few people came on stage and Luke got mesmerized by the people who sang amazing or played beautiful melodies on any given instrument.

And suddenly, like the world stopped a punk with grey-blue hair got on stage.

Luke eventually started to hyperventilate as Michael was wearing a E-guitar and while fixing the microphone he looked through the crowd, stopped at Luke.

"I wrote a song. Actually two but I want so sing one." he said and stepped a bit back to fix his grip on the guitar neck before he started to play.

Luke got wide eyes and grabbed onto Ashton's arm which was casualty laying on the table.

At the refrain he didn't even dared to look over to his friends because he knew they'll kill him just with looks.

When the song was over the whole pub went a little crazy, especially the female part but Michael wasn't able to take his eyes off of Luke while his mouth formed a mute 'wow'.

Luke blushed deadly and smiled back, slowly letting go from Ashton's arm.

The punk left the stage and made his way through the crowd to Luke and his friends.

He felt something tingle in his tummy but the just pressed his lower arm over the floral pattern of his shirt in the stomach area.

"Hey." Michael said and smiled at Luke, Ashton and Calum.

""Hello, do we know each other?" Ashton asked, in full protection mood for Luke because he already had a pretty bad heartbreak behind him.

"I'm Michael. My dad is the owner of this place so I play here every now and then." he introduced himself and held out a hand to Ashton and then Calum.

"Pretty boy seems to know when you play here every now and then." Calum said and make Luke blush again.

Michael smiled even wider and nodded. "He's always pretty tho. Not just today."

Luke hid his face in his hands. "Ah y'all are mean to me."

Ashton ignored him. "C'mmon Michael. Take a seat."

"Yeah. Not yet, I have to bring my baby upstairs...wanna come with me?" he said nicely.

Ashton hit Luke's thigh under the table so his blond head shoot up and looked at Michael. "Yeah...uhm...Sure."

They walked out of the pub, half around the house to a staircase which they walked up.

Michael switched on the light in the flat and suddenly Luke remembered the place. "Oh."

"Yeah. My parents weren't mad at all about the picture frame." Michael laughed about the memory where he lifted Luke up the dresser in the hallway to give him a blowjob.

Luke took of his shoes and followed Michael upstairs into his bedroom.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and watched the punk hanging his guitar back on a hook and walk up to him.

"Did you like my song?"

"It was quite... obvious."

"Probably yes. But I couldn't help writing about such a god."

Luke smirked with a blush on his face. "You don't need to be flirty. You already had me the first time."

"Thats a probably yes as well. But I had you under me, not on a date with me."

Luke's jaw dropped as he looked up to Michael, who stood infront of him.

"Did you just?"

"Yes. So Luke, do you want to go on a really disgustingly cute date. And maybe, later on we can fuck till you forget your name but that optional."

Luke couldn't help but laugh out loud so he felt backwards on the mattress. "I would love to do that."

And maybe just maybe the next day Luke had a hard time walking and sitting down.

But that was a secret between him and his beloved Punk.