last night

This is Irl in timeline about SGFG tour...

This is soooo Fluffy, it's like a unicorn threw up rainbows on it and then a fairy threw up pixie dust on top of it.

Luv

-J

~~~~

“Wake the fuck up Clifford. Wake up!“ Luke yelled and jumped up and down in the hall infront of the bunks.

“Shut up or I push my dick in your mouth.“ Michael mumbled half asleep.

“Dont you fucking dare.“ Ashton yelled and popped his head out of the kitchen doorframe. “Last night was more than enough of audible sex life.“

Luke immediately blushed really bad and fixed the collar of his shirt.

“Like, boys we really appreciate that you try to be quite but just don't fuck while we're in the tour bus.“ Calum agreed and jumped out of his bunk.

Luke blushed even harder while Michael just laughed and climbed out of his bed.

He stood there without a shirt, his back was covered in scratches and a few  hickeys where on his neck like they where on Luke's shoulders, collarbones and chest.

“Don't you want to get dressed too?“ Calum asked with a mean laught.

Luke took a pants and carefully pulled them up his waist.

He really didn't want his bandmates to see the hickeys on his upper thighs.

Then he had to get rid of the shirt (which originally belonged to Michael) and had to expose his upper body to the rest of the band.

Michael smirked and carefully pushed himself Infront of Luke to protect him from all the stares.

Luke pulled on the shirt and hugged Michael because he just needed it.

His ass hurt as well as his thighs, the hickeys burned and he was a bit ashamed because he couldn't keep it quiet.

“It's okay baby.“ Michael whispered and traced over his back to comfort him. “Next time when we're in a hotel we can fuck as loud and noisy as we want.“

Luke bit his lips but he giggled because the thought of screaming Michaels name made him feel certain things.

“We're still in the room next to you guys.“ Ashton said as he walked out of the kitchen with his breakfast in his hands.

“Wear headphones.“ Michael said as he turned around to disappear in the small bathroom.

“And don't forget the accident with gemma.“ Like whispered under his breath.

“Pardon?“

“Nothing!“

Luke screamed as he ran away from Ashton, locked himself in the bathroom with Michael as his heart pounded in his chest like Ash against the door.

“Open the door you little shit!“

He laughed and hid behind his boyfriend who was leaning against the sink, shaving his face.

“Michael, please do me a favour and move that shitbag of your boyfriend out of the damn bathroom.“

“My boyfriend is a small baby and if you hurt him I'll kick you out of the band as quick as I brought you in. And it's not my fault that you fucked Harry's sister and wrote a song about it.“ Michael yelled back and let Luke slide in-between him and the sink.

“You wrote on it too Dickhead.“

“Yes but about my boyfriend not Gemma Styles!“

Luke kissed his boyfriend and giggled as he got shaving cream on his chin and bottom lip.

“And Gemma is 4 years older than you and the same amount of leagues out of yours!“ thd blond one yelled as Michael whipped the cream away.

“I'll kill you Hemmings. You're such a dead man!“

“No, I'm Michaels man! Oh hold up, that's a good idea for a song.“

Luke quickly pulled out his phone and typed the idea in his memo.

After Michael washed his face with a little help and stolen kisses from his boyfriend the two of them left the bathroom, Luke hiding behind the older one.

“Come here Lukeyyy.“ Ashton said and pushed Michael out of way.

Because Luke held onto Michael he got smashed against the sideboard too, but Ashton grabbed him and dragged him on the floor.

“Wresling!“ Calum yelled and rushed in his bunk to not exist some scratches on his ankles.

Michael just watched it, shaking his head, being absolutely done with this band.

“Crackheads.“

He sat next to Calum on his bunk and took his phone out to snap a picture of the two of them to Liz.

“Little cheat.“

“Not my fault that they act like children.“ Michael said and jumped off the bunk to separate the two who where fighting.

“Thats enough Ash, don't kill Luke, we have to perform today.“

“Talking about that one, we're 35 minutes too late for soundcheck.“