I see red

I mean...come on. How was I supposed to not write something like that...let's see how sexual it will get.
Btw, this is a AU where both are female.
And shout-out to michaelsaesthetic because she knows why<3

~~~~

It was ways over midnight but tonight was Mika's brothers last day as a non married and as his gay sister she was allowed to the bachelor party.

She was glad to be in a stippclub filled with hot girls in short and sexy outfits not in a club filled with nearly naked men and her brothers fiance.

Mika got up and walked through the golden chain curtain which lined the lounge just to see the most pretty girl in a bodysuit dancing around the pole in the middle of the room.

Her needing for a toilet was gone nearly immediately as she walked closer to the poles stage, sat down in one of the chairs.

The dancer made it look so easy and sexy that Mika whimpered.

It was pure pleasure for her to watch the blond beauty with her unbelievable long legs and in general perfect body.

She never ever in her entire 23 years on this planet managed to pull out a 50 dollar bill faster and tucked into the strap of her bodysuit when the blonde leans down for it, her boobs nearly out of the outfit.

Not that Mika actually would bother if they where out but she felt sorry that all the old people starred at her.

Tho she starred by herself but that didn't counted in her opinion.

The blond woman's show was over ways too fast and a new one with red hair walked on the stage.

The blond one passed Mika and grabbed her hand, dragged her out of the chair.

They walked back to the locker room and Mika had the blessing of watching the stripper fishing all the money out of her clothes which was not just a little bit.

“Whats your name?“ she asked when all the money was save and sound in her locker.

“Mika...Michaela but short Mika. What's yours?“

The blond one laughed which was absolutely gorgeous and her head fell back.
“Now the question is if you should know my real name or stage name.“

“I'm fine with both.“ Mika said with a little boost of confidence.

“I'm Lucy. It's short for nothing and my stage name is Pixie Sugar.“ the stripper said and took of the black heels, without them still really tall, but a few inches smaller than Mika. 

“You're really pretty. I like purple haired punk girls.“ Lucy said with her best smile.

“I like blond girls in bodysuits.“ Mika said and felt the tension between them.

A total different one than the tension in the pole room.

This one was more gay. And more intense.

It took Lucy two steps to be right in front of the other women and a second to kiss her.

Mika grabbed the blondes hips and gently pushed her against the closed locker doors.

Lucy's knees got weak and she started to slightly slide down the locker, so Mika's grip got harder and for extra support she pushed one of her knees between her legs.

“Lets...let's go upstairs... please.“ the stripper sighted.

Mika quickly nodded and made a step back so the smaller women could guide them up a staircase into a hallway with several rooms, on had Pixie S. on the door.

“I life here...“ she explained, a bit shy.

“All fine Sugar.“ Mika teased her kissed her neck while the door got unlocked with a key card.

As soon as they where in the room they kissed again and stumbled to the bed on the other side.

Mika accidentally hit a switch besides the bed and the whole room light up in red.

Lucy smiled but looked away a little bit embarrassed.

“Hey...“ the older one said softly, grabbing her face by her Jaw to make her face each other. “I like it.“

Lucy pulled Mika closer and they started to kiss again, this time a little less careful but more intensive.

“Too much clothes...too much...“ the blond mumbled in the kiss as her hands moved down Mika's chest and tummy.

“Lets take it off.“

They broke their kiss and Mika got up a little bit to unplug the belt at her pants to take of the tucked in shirt.

“Can I?“ Lucy asked and started to help her out of the pants.

Mika started to laugh when they realised that she still wore her boots.

She opened them up and kicked them off her feet so the pants would go down properly.

Lucy leaned over to pull the punk in a kiss, climbed on her lap.

Mika's hands traced up her sides to gently pull down the straps from her body suit down her solders.

Lucy managed to get her arms out of it, smiled at the other women when they broke the kiss and carefully to not break anything pull down the suit to her belly button.

Mika gasped and couldn't look away from the beautiful view she got but for free.
“So pretty...“

The woman on her lap blushed which made her even more beautiful than she already was.
“Dont say that.“

“But it's true Lucy. You're so beautiful.“

“No need to flirt... I'm already all over you.“

Mika laughed and kissed her lips, than her cheeks, her Jaw and neck until she arrived at the prettiest boobs on this planet to give them Love as well.

~~~~

Part two? Yes or no?

I know y'all hate me rn for doing that but I'm a bad bitch.

Luv

-J