teen spirit

Hello my sweet Children.
I forgot to put this disclaimer on the last One shot. So here we go: I know that Crystal and Michael got married yet I'm still here writing Muke OS. I'd just like to mention that I put a line between the Real People and "Fictional" Characters I made out of them.

Anyways, have great day,

Luv

-J

~~~~

Part two of Jet black Heart

~~~~

Luke woke up with s massive headache. Not to mention the hearattack he got as he opened his eyes to see a stranger's room.

Or in this case Michaels room, who was laying next to him, gently snoring in his sleep.

Luke got up, trying to make as little sounds as possible, walking out of the room, through a hallway into a kitchen.

A woman sat there, drinking coffee while reading a newspaper.

“Hello.“ Luke squeaked akwardly, squishing his hands together.

“Oh, hello there. You must be Luke. Michael told me yesterday that you're staying over. I'm Karen.“

“Yes, I'm Luke. And sorry for Any inconvenience caused, I planned on staying at Calums place.“

“Don't worry Dear. You want anything? Cereals, juice, a sandwich?“

“Cereals would be really nice.“

Karen nodded and got up, Luke following her like a puppy.

Michael walked into the kitchen a few minutes after Luke and Karen sat back down, walking to the fridge to get himself a glass of orange juice and cereals.

“Good morning darling, did you sleep well?“ Karen asked her son who just shook his head while eating.

Karen turned to their guest “You must know, Michael is not that talkative in the morning.“

“I won't...stay over enough to need that information. But thank you.“

“Thank fucking god.“

Michaels head moved forward as his mom slapped him right on the back of it.
“Be nice.“

They got dressed after breakfast to go over to Calums place.

Calum was still stuck in the sheets but Ashton was up, sitting around and drinking coffee as Michael unlocked the door with a spare key.

“I got a delivery for Calum Hood and extra.“ he said, pointing at Luke who stood a few steps behind him in the room.

“I'll take it for him.“ Aston smiled, waving at his best friend.

“Good.“ Michael sight “Cause I'm out of this. Have fun and see you around.“

~~~~

“You really be following me around.“ Michael said, looking at the blond who just bumped into him.

“I'm sorry.” he said, fixing his bag. “I was just on my way to pick up Calum.“

“He's down the hallway, third last door on the left. The class is still on for about an hour so you should get a occupation till.“

“Oh.“ Luke checked the time on his phone before becoming visibly upset with himself.

He was already about to stomp off till Michael grabbed his arm and pulled him to the school patio.