wheels

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT. But fine. Because no one gives me specific ideas here we go. And I need to finish my now by far fav Oneshots before I start to work at the 15th.

Any requests?

Luv

-J

~~~~

Luke loved driving with his windows down so the air pulled and pushed at him with loud music on, louder than the wind in his ears.

He loved loud music. With headphones especially. Loud and heavy so he wasn't able to hear the world outside and inside of him.

His mother always said that he'll probably be deaf at the age of 25 but 19 years old Luke with his driving license and aux cable didn't really care.

His love for both grew when he met Michael Clifford.

One year older, college student if he wouldn't nearly be kicked out every month at least once.

Because Michael was good at driving cars, especially fast one, loud one.

He loved to make them even faster and louder to drive on the high way too far over the speed limit.

~~~~

Mike: Do you have time rn?

Luke took his phone and opened the chat between Michael and him.

Uhm, I think so? What's up?

He heard the loud noise of a car driving down his neighbourhood.

Luke smiled and put on his shoes to ran out the door through the front yard to jump on the passager seat of Michaels car.

"Hello Mister Hemmings. Nice to see your bright shining face again. How are we doing at this beautiful day?" Michael said like a driver with a serious voice.

"Today is fabulous thanks for asking Mister Clifford. Where are we planning to go at today's episode of how fast can you drive without both of us dying?" Luke gave back in the same voice but with a little smile.

"Dont get bratty Mister Hemmings and put your seatbelt on because we will start in 5 seconds."

He did like told and Michael drove off out of the neighborhood in the direction of the highway. "If it's comfortable for you Mister Hemmings we're doing a speed test for the new tuning we did."

Luke nodded and searched through his CD collection to put Gods favourite Band from Green day in the player and lean back in the seat. When Michale turned at the street on the high way Luke got slightly nervous. 

He was used to him driving fast but Luke was never a part of tuning tests on the street. 

Michael on the other hand smiled and ran his hand through his hair before he switched the gear and speeded up. 

Luke looked at the Speedometer and turned down the voleum to hear the engine better.

Even though he was halfway deaf he had a good hearing and feeling for the engine.

Michael was in his personal heaven because he finally had the 340 km/H he wanted and he tested it out with his blond car angel next to him. 

He saw the sign for them to leave ways too soon for his taste but was so nice to slow down a bit to 260 which got really borring on a empty highway. 

Luke realexed a bit in his seat but smiled. "That was amazing Mister Clifford. I'm impressed." 

Michael smiled sassy and placed his free hand on Lukes inner thigh. "Pleasure to hear that." 

The hand on his leg excited him but he kept it calm as good as posible until they arrived their desteny. 

A shopping mal. 

"Since when do you take me shopping?" Luke asked and got out of the car with Michael. 

"We don't really go shopping bit more are picking some stuff up." 

Luke nodded and followed him into the building.