Little bean

Okay, heyyy.

I haven't felt the best the last few days. And I isolated myself as much as possible. But right now I feel better again, don't worry.

Btw, this is a AU, where Michael has a child. She is about 4 so I somehow had a lot of fun writing it because mini Clifford is a bad biddy.

There will be a part two ;)

Luv

-J

~~~~

When Luke meets Babygirl Clifford and fall in love all over again.

~~~~

Luke tightened the grab onto Michaels hand and scrunched his face shortly.

“You nervous?“ Michael asked and looked over to his boyfriend.

He nodded and swallowed heavily when the stopped infront of the door to Michaels apartment.

“It's fine, yeah? She's absolutely nice and extroverted, all good. And I don't want to praise myself but I raised her pretty well.“ Michael comforted him and squished his hand before unlocking the door.

“Dad!“ a girl voice yelled and little steps where audible when they entered the flat, to take off their shoes.

“Hey Babygirl. How are we doing today?“ Michael asked and picked his daughter up.

Luke smiled and looked at the little girl, like she looked at him.

She had green eyes like Michael but the rest of her face looked barley like her father. What looked similar was that she had purple hair, like Michael had a few years back.

“I'm good. Grandma was here and we played UNO. But...who is that?“ she asked, pointing to Luke.

“That sounds like a lot of fun. And how about just asking him?“ Michael said and looked from his daughter to his boyfriend.

She turned herself in her father's grip and switched on a gorgeous smile. “Hello, who are you sir?“

Luke nearly melted and agreed with Michael. He raised her like the absolute gentleman he was.

“Hey, I'm Luke. How about you?“ he introduced himself.

“I'm Aspen. Are you my dad's boyfriend?“ she asked and reached out one of her small hands, with nail polish on her little nails.

“Yes, I am. But what makes you think that?“ Luke asked and gently shook her hand.

Aspen smiled and wiggled her way out of Michaels hold onto the floor, looking up to Luke who got down to her level.
“He showed me a picture of you and said that you are a special boy to him.“

Luke looked up to Michael who lightly blushed, but had a proud smile on his face.

“I want a boyfriend too but the boys in kindergarden are idiots.“ Aspen sighted.

Michael picked her straight up again, placed a finger over her mouth. “Asp, I told you that you are not allowed to use that word just because I used it once. And let's go into the kitchen, yeah?“

She agreed and patiently waited till both had their shoes finally off and got rid of the jackets before grabbing Luke's hand and leading him into the kitchen.

Michael gave his daughter a cup of coke. “But just this one, okay? Tomorrow you'll get another one.“

“I know. Thank you dad. But does Luke get two? Because that's unfair.“ Aspen said and placed her cup on the table to climb into her seat.