when I was your man

(PSA; I'm currently looking through the One Shots I wrote a while ago but didn't published and rewriting them or so cause I'm kinda stuck in a cliff hanger rn. So if they're too shitty or its spam please tell me🥺)

This one is Hella sad and toxic af, but still muke. Or ex muke. But please show some love to it because I had to steal from Bruno Mars.

Luv

-J

~~~~

Michael was emotional not in the right position to do the following thing. But he still wanted to do it.

His hands where shaking when he sat down at the piano stool and his finger searched for the right keys.

The arena was uncomfortable silent because Michael was about to play the only song on his album he never played at any of his concerts before.

But today he needed it. Because today was THE day.

He took another deep breath before starting to play the instrument his precious boy used to love and teached him to play.
“Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now
Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same.“

He thought about Luke the whole time.

About how endlessly and irreversible he broke him, was the asshole he always tried not to be. But in the end Luke was just a pile of shattered glass more in the line of people he broke.

A walk of shame more on his endless long list of walks of shames he still had to do.

Michael thought about how he treated Luke and how Luke treated him, like he was the best thing ever in his life, while Michael was the broke bastard he was, pulling other people in the misery he got stuck in.

Michael was ashamed of how he treated the best thing in his life till it was no thing anymore but just broken pieces.

Michael was happy for Luke that he got out of the toxic relationship, that he found his real soulmate, hell, he was happy for him, that he was getting married while he sang his walk of shame to the whole world.

When he was done singing he cried. He cried hard, sobbing, no chance to hide from the audience, all he saw were tears building and breaking at his vision.

All he wanted to do was hugging the blond angel and telling him over and over that he was more sorry than someone could ever be for the way he treated the present from heaven.

But his baby was dancing with another man.