sweet creature

Hello my friends and merry Christmas to everyone who celebrate.

I don't cause I'm an atheist but here's a little present from me to ma little Wattpad Family... thanks to every single one who reads my book❤️

Lots of love

-J

~~~~

When I run out of road, you bring me home.

~~~~

It was a hard time hiding from the public eyes.

Especially when your boyfriend is a rising star in the spotlight.

“Baby, are you even listening?“

Luke looked up, seeing Michael standing right Infront of him, with a guitar in his hands.

“Yeah...no, sorry, I got carried away for a second. I'm all yours again.“

Michael smiled and walked up to his angel, kissing his forehead. “It's fine. I just told you that I'm going on stage in a few minutes.“

Luke smiled with a little blush on his cheeks. “I'm so proud of you.“

Now it was Michaels turn to blush. “Thank you Baby. Without you...it would have been impossible to get so far.“

They shared a last kiss before Michael got called on stage and Luke was left alone backstage.

But he was happy for his boyfriend.

He worked so hard for what he loved, even when his family told him it was a waste of time and his music had a rough start in the music industry.

So Luke was more than just proud of the love of his life.

He watched his boyfriend on stage over the monitor in the backstage area, constantly holding onto the chain with Michaels name as a charm.

“He's amazing.“ his stylist said and sat next to Luke.

“Absolutly.“ Luke agreed, didn't take his eyes off his boyfriend.

After the show, when Michael came off stage, smiling, sweating and full with adrenaline, the first thing he did was running up to his boyfriend, hugging him and carrying him around.

“Michael, you are stinky. Please let me down.“ Luke whined and tried to get out of Michaels hold.

“Noooo. You're mine.“

The blond one didn't even need to look in his boyfriends face to see the puppy eyes.

“Fine.“

Michael giggled like a happy child and kept his boyfriend in his arms.

“You're lucky that I love you because otherwise I would've hit you in the guts.“

“I know baby... But good for me.“

Luke laughed into his boyfriends neck and passionatly waited till he got placed back on the floor again.

“Thanks.“

Michael left for a few minutes to take a shower, coming back, just in shorts and a Tanktop.

“Ready to go home?“ Luke asked and got up from the couch, stretching his legs and wiggling out his tense shoulders.

The star nodded and picked his boyfriend up again.

“Mikey!“ he whined. “I have legs to walk by myself.“

“That looked very different two days ago.“

Luke blushed hard when the stylist busted out in laugh and the security tried to hide a cheeky smile.

“Okay sunshine. I let you walk till we're home. Then you'll beg me to carry you around.“

“Michael Gordon Clifford!“ Luke yelled and made his way out of the hold.

Michael just laughed and kissed him like it was a silent apology.

Luke slowly got rid of the blush on his face and followed his boyfriend and the security to go home, cuddling and maybe having sex with his own worldstar.