Little bean 3.0

I'm in pain. I'm in so much damn pain and every day my heart breaks a little more. I have no fucking one to talk to cause my best friend who is the love of my life is leaving my life...my friends hate him because he hurts me so I don't want to talk to them about it but I'm in pain.

Luv

-J

~~~~

Michael was super proud of his boyfriend when he came home from work and saw them in the kitchen, Aspen sitting on her little stool next to the surface while Luke gave her an ice cube.

Aspen squeaked and dropped it on her legs.

“Thats cold Luke.“

“I told you. But I tell you a secret. When you put these in your water cup it will be cold too.“

She giggled and finally noticed her dad standing in the kitchen doorframe.

“Dad! You're home!“

Michael walked to his two favourite humans and first hugged his daughter before he kissed his boyfriend.
“How was your afternoon together?“

Aspen and Luke exchanged a knowing look. “We had fun dad. He picked me up and we watched a movie.“

Michael looked at his boyfriend who just shrugged his shoulders. “Aspen likes Bob the builder.“

~~~~

The next morning was a Saturday and Michael had to work again so Luke took Aspen with him to his apartment.

She had no kindergarden and was super excited to see all the glitter Luke had laying around in his bathroom cabinets.

He guided her in the bathroom and picked her up to sit her down in the sink.

“Watch your head out, I'm opening the cabinet.“ Luke warned her and opened the mirrored door to pull out a basket filled with eye shadows, glitter cans and face masks.

She took her time and carefully observed the colorful pigments, squished around with the face mask tubes.

“Should we put some on?“ Luke asked and handed her a few of the non peel off masks.

Aspen quickly nodded. “Yes.“

Luke read out loud what the flavour and purpose of the masks where and as the princes she was her choice fell on a blue lavender sheet mask.

He carefully wiped her face with a wet paper towel and applied the mask.

After he had one on too he set a timer and took a picture of them together in the bathroom mirror to send it to Michael with a kisses emoji.

“You look really pretty.“ Luke told her and moved her around so he was able to braid her hair.

“You look pretty too.“ Aspen giggled and starred at her father's boyfriend in the mirror.

Luke blushed under his mask and just looked on Aspen's hair so she couldn't see his happy tears.

It made him happy in general that Michaels daughter liked him so much cause that was his biggest fear when Michael mentioned that he's a single dad.

~~~~

It was already evening when the two of them drove back to Michaels place.

Aspen actually fell asleep during the ride so Luke took her small backpack and carefully picked her up to carry her up into the flat.

Michael was the definition of proud when he watched his boyfriend taking care of his daughter like she was his one too.

“You do so fucking amazing Luke.“ he whispered when Aspen was lying in her bed.

Luke covered Michaels mouth. “Youre not allowed to use that word just because I used it once.“

The older one rolled with his eyes. “Dont copy the way I raise my daughter.“

Luke laughed and kissed his boyfriend passionately.

“That...was a lot of affection at once.“ Michael said with a little surprise in his voice and face.

“I know.“ Luke giggled and turned around to get a cup of water for himself, leaving Michael standing there with a sassy smile.

~~~~

Sunday meant family fun which meant the three of them in the local park playing soccer.

To be fair, they just kicked the ball around but Aspen had so much fun and screamed and giggled the whole time, playing around with Luke that Michaels heart was about to explode because of happiness.

After playtime it was snak time.

Luke kinds took the mom role in the relationship so he packed s little lunch package for the three of them with sandwiches and small cutted fruit.

“Thank you Luke.“ Aspen said without her dad telling her of giving some looks.

“No problem Asp. You like it?“

“Yes...but can you add pickles into the sandwich next time?“

“Sure. I'll get you some.“ Like said with the biggest smile on his face.

Michael couldn't help but feel absolutely proud and happy because his girl absolutely adored his boyfriend.

Which wasn't something normal cause she didn't like his last relationships and refused loudly when they would come over. 

“We have to redye my roots dad.“

Michael snapped out of his thoughts and looked over to his daughter. “What?“

“My hair are growing out...can we dye them...blue? Or green?“

Luke laughed. ”Thats clearly your daughter.“

“I know. And sure Asp. We'll look for some dye.“

The little girl got a extra boost of happiness and continued eating her lunch.

On Sunday evening Aspen was crying because Luke had to go home.

“Please don't go Lukey.“ she sobbed, hugging Luke's neck really tight.

“I'm sorry Aspen but I have to go home because I'm working tomorrow.“

“You can stay here and then go to work.“

“Aspen darling.“ Luke gently moved her away from him. “All my work stuff is at home. But I pinkie promise to come visit as soon as possible again. Okay?“

The little girl nodded with tears all over her face and just let him go after the hooked their pinkies with each other.

20 minutes after he came home Michael sent him a picture of Aspen sleeping with one of Luke's shirts instead of Michaels.
Stop stealing my daughter lol;)

Luke laughed and texted him back with a few hearts.

The next time Luke visited the Clifford household was with a few moving boxes in his car.