~The Newbie~ Jensen

I heard a loud blaring sound coming from my nightstand as it became annoying I got up with a grunt. I looked over at the alarm clock and it read 1am.
"Great my flight leaves in 3 hours." I grumbled as I sluggishly got up and out of bed heading over to my closet where my luggage was packed up. I grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom to go and take a shower.

When that was done I grabbed my luggage and headed out the door locking my apartment in the process. I walked over to my car and opened the trunk to place my bags in the back. After that I hopped in the car and drove to the Minneapolis Airport so I can start my new job as a graphic designer in Vancouver Canada on the set of the show Supernatural. I was anxious but yet excited to be apart of the crew, but I pushed that all aside and focused on making it on time for my flight.

About an hour later I was going through the stupid TSA and heading to my terminal. I sat down and texted the producer of the show informing him that I'll be there about 5 hours. Instantly I got a reply back from him saying that a black SUV will be parked in front of the terminal.

When it was time to board the plane I turned it onto airplane mode and got checked in. I then headed to my seat and got myself ready for this long flight that will change everything for the good.

Time Skip to Vancouver Airport
After that long exhausting 5 hours I headed for the baggage claim and got my stuff. I walked outside to the still dark town as honks invaded my ears. I spotted the black Suv that had a man with many tattoos on his arms. I started to approach him and ask him if he was the driver for the supernatural set. The man nodded and opened the door as he took my bags, I got in and was seated next to a man with crazy brown hair.

"Uh hello?" I said.
"Oh why hello I'm Misha Collins."
"Hi Misha I'm y/f/n."
"Nice to meet you. So I'm assuming your going to be a new person on set?"
"Kinda I'm in for the graphic designer. Why, what are you here for?"
"An angel that goes by the name Castiel."
"Huh, that's a cool name."
"I know " Misha said excitedly.
The guy with the many tattoos came back into the car and started it up and drove off.

"I'm kinda nervous to be honest." I said.
"I am to. So where are you from?" He asked.
"Minneapolis, Minnesota. You?"
"Boston, Massachusetts."
"Thats cool."
"So have you ever been to the Mall of America?"
"Of course Misha I have."
He chuckled.

About 20 minutes later we arrived on set. When the man set the car in park me and Misha both got out and was met with two different people. One with a headset on and one with a clipboard.
"You must be Misha and y/n, welcome to the Supernatural set. I'm Eric Kripke, the creator of the show."

"Hi!" Both me and Misha said.
"Alright first we are going a tour of the whole set so I hope your ready!" Eric said as he started walking as we followed close behind. We approached 4 different trailers that had names on each of them.
"These are your temporary homes until we get you guys an apartment here in the city." He said.
"Okay" we both said.
"Now if you follow me where going to be going to the make-up trailer. Misha your the only one who will be worried about the stuff. Otherwise y/n, your perfectly fine."

"Sweet" I muttered under my breath.
As we were going through the tour I saw a very attractive man that had a flannel shirt on with dark blue jeans enter a large warehouse. Eric led us into that direction.

"This is one of many filming warehouses on the property, y/n this is your office"
Eric opened the door as we saw a old nasty hotel room that had two beds, two bags and a single fake gun on a table. In the corner of the warehouse I saw a very spacious area for me to work on somethings.
"Wow" Was all I could say.
"Misha this is were all of your shots will be at." Eric babbled on as I started walking into my new work space.

I looked at the cool new laptop that was touch screen and portable.
"You must be new" I deep voice said behind me.
I turned on my heels and saw the very attractive man.
"Uh, yeah. I'm y/n" I lent my hand out for him to shake.
"Jensen. Nice to meet you." He shook my hand.
"So I'm assuming your the graphic designer?"
"Yeah, straight out out collage."
"Huh, what collage."
"Kirkwood community College down in Cedar Rapids, Iowa."
"Iowa! Wow, your far from home"
"Well not really."
"What do you mean?"
"I live in Minnesota."
"Well I live in Texas." He chuckled.
"

Geez you live farther away than I do!" I chuckled.
"Hey wanna meet the rest of the cast and crew?"
"Sure."

"Well come on let's go!"
Jensen started walking to where mine and Mishas trailers were. I noticed Jensen's and then another with the name Jared Padalecki. Jensen went up the steps and knocked on the door.
"Hey Jared, there's a new person on set!" Jensen yelled.
"Hold on!" He yelled back.
A very very tall man with mullet like hair came down the stairs along with Misha.
"Oh, hi Misha!" I said.
"Misha?" Jensen asked.
"Yeah, his name is Misha Collins him and I met at the airport today."

"Huh, anyway this is my best friend in the whole world Jared Padalecki. Jared this is y/n the new graphic designer."
"Hi y/n, like Jensen here said I'm Jared."
"Hi Jared." I waved to him.
"And you must be Jensen?" Misha asked.
"Yeah and you must be the new angel called Castiel."
"Yep, I'm so excited to be working with you guys!"
"I am to." I exclaimed.

3 months later....

Here I sat in my chair editing the latest season poster that will be released to the public as soon as the season was over. In the corner of my eyes I could see my boyfriend dressed as his character Dean, walking my way after a long day of shooting scenes.
"Hey, baby." I felt Jensen's presence behind me as I continued to work.
"Hi, how was filming?"
"Excellent, how is editing?" Jensen said as he pulled up a chair and watched me work.

"Could be better." I sighed
"But now its just better because your here." Jensen chuckled as he kissed my temple.
"How'd we get so lucky?"
"I don't know Jay, i don't know."