Jensen X Reader ~Hidden issues~

Here I am in the corner of my trailer having a major panic attack. I had fucked up on something and I forgot to take my medication, and that's what lead me to have an attack.

The cast and crew didn't think of what had happened nor did they care, which fueled the anxiety even more.

I blindly got up from my spot and started looking for both the medications, hands throwing other essential meds out of the cabinet until I found them. I got out a bottle of water and downed the 2 little pills. Knowing that they lead to drowsiness I headed to my bed and closed my eyes, taking in deep breaths.

"Alexa, play drink in my hand" "Drink in my hand By Eric Church on Amazon music." I softly began to sing the song, occasionally crying leading me to slowly fall asleep.
••••••••••••••••••
When I awoke I heard pounding on the door, noticing that Eric was no longer singing. "Y/n are you in there?" A voice asked me. "Huh, oh yeah." I stood up and walked to the door, I then opened it to see Jared standing there in his costume.  "A-Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine!" I said as I walked down the two steps.

"Okay? Well, we have all, meaning you Jensen and I have a scene to film right now." "Oh, OK. I'm ready." "Okay come on Jensen is waiting." Jared chuckled as he headed towards the warehouse.

When we arrived Jensen was running through his lines as the producers and cameramen were setting up. "Hey, I found her," Jared announced as Jensen shot his head up towards me. Oh God does he notice. "Hey y/n, you ready for this scene?" "Y-yeah I guess." "Are you sure we can rehearse our lines?" "It's fine really Jensen." "Okay"

The scene we were shooting today was Sam and Dean fighting while (your character name) was trying to separate the two of them. "Alright quite on set!"

"Dean stop being an ignorant asshole and shut up! Dad's gone and we can't help it!" "Oh, yeah who the hell saved your ass from the fire." "Guys just stop!" "Y/c/n stay out of this" Sam bellowed. "No, I don't  want you two to fight!"

"Sam listen dad saved your sorry ass from the fire and he blamed me for not watching out for you." "Guys let's be friends here!" "No, y/c/n leave the hotel now!" "Never! I don't want you especially you Dean to beat the living shit out of your brother. Sam listen to your fucking brother, he saved your sorry ass multiple times okay!" I yelled at the two brothers. But alas they kept on fighting so I ran out to the impala where the camera followed me. I opened the car door and started to fake cry as you could hear the two brothers yelling.

The camera went back to the brothers "You know what Sam your right I'm wrong lord I apologize." Dean stormed out of the room and to the impala. When he opened the door he heard little whimpers coming from me in the back seat. "Sweetheart are you okay?" "No I'm not dean, I hate seeing you fight with your brother," I said as I wiped my tears away.

I heard Dean get out of the car and then open the passenger side to slide in next to me. "I'm sorry baby girl." "It's okay." I noticed that he started to lean and tilt his head as I did the same. He hesitantly kissed me waiting for rejection, he broke the kiss looking at me before I shyly kissed him back.

 He hesitantly kissed me waiting for rejection, he broke the kiss looking at me before I shyly kissed him back

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"And cut, that was perfect!" Rob announced. "You did sweetheart," Jensen said as he rubbed my hand. "Thanks." I looked down at our hands. "Dean and y/c/n finally kissed" Jensen chuckled as he slid out of the impala while followed his lead.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
The following day was no different I was in a corner in my trailer humming drink in my hand. All morning my phone was lighting up with texts from both Jensen and Jared. "Are you okay, or where are u?"

Finally I had enough so I called Jensen, immediately he answered. "What they hell do you want Jensen?" I yelled into the phone. "Are you okay?" "NO IM NOT OKAY JENSEN IM HURTING INSIDE! IM HAVING A PANIC ATTACK AND YOU TO WONT LET ME ALONE!!!" I yelled into the phone and hung up.

I let out a loud sob as curled myself back into the ball. Not even 15 minutes later I heard the trailer door open and in came Jensen. "Y/n where are you?" "Jensen?" "Oh God sweetheart."

Jensen ran to my corner and engulfed me in a hug. "Its okay, im here. Please stop crying." Jensen pulled away and looked into my eyes as I followed his breathing. He placed his hand on my tear stained cheek, trying to soothe me.

"There you sweetheart, it's gonna be OK we'll work this out together

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"There you sweetheart, it's gonna be OK we'll work this out together." "Jensen stop." "Why should I? I'm doing this because I like you and your my friend." "Really?" "Yeah really." Jensen planted a kiss on my forehead before picking me up as if I weighed nothing.

He carried me to my bed, kicking off his shoes in the process. He came up behind me and hugged my back as he laced his hand with mine. "Thank you." I whispered before falling asleep.