Demon Dean X Reader SMUT

Italics is Dean's thoughts.

There he sat in the middle of the room tied to a chair surrounded by salt and a trap. It was my turn to watch him for the night because well we didn't want him loose. "Y/n if you need anything I mean anything you call for either me or Castiel. Got it?" "Yes Sammy I got it, now go get some rest." "Your the best y/n." "I know I am." I chuckled as I sat down in a chair right across from Dean. "Night." "Night Sam."

I heard Sam close the dungeons door as he left to get some much needed rest. I picked up my book and started to read it, occasionally looking up at Dean. "Y/n, could you be a good friend and untie me?" "Nope." I said as I turned a page.

"Oh, come on darling." "Don't call me that." I grumbled. "Why not?" "Because I said so. Listen." I placed my book besides me and leaned over so that my elbows were on my thighs. "Your a Demon, and if you had the chance right now you would kill me." "Pfft, not really." "Really, your a ass"

"Tóche, darling." "Stop calling me that!" I yelled as I got up from my chair. "Ooooo, look what I did I made y/n mad." I punched Dean so hard I made him pass out. "Son of a bitch that hurt." I sat back down in my chair and continued my book.

———————
It was around midnight when my eyes started to droop down, but I fought it. Luckily for me I had a Bang energy drink next to me so I took a sip of that. I noticed that Dean was stirring in his sleep as he woke up. "Good morning asshole." I said as I picked up a glass of water for him, I walked over to him and reached my arm out so that he wouldn't be able to grab it.

Dean opened his mouth up as he started to drink. "Your welcome Dean." I sighed as I sat back down. "You look bored." He snarled at me. "Don't care, gotta watch your ass " "Oh come on let Sammy or your angel friend Cass in here." "I'd rather not." "Oh, come on y/n let's have some fun."

"No!" "How come darling?" I stomped my way over to him ignoring the possibilities that he could do to me. "SHUT THE FUCK UP DEAN!" I felt him grasp onto my arm and he held it there tightly. "No. Stop your hurting me!"
"I'm sorry y/n." "Dean is just eating this up!" I looked down at my arm and noticed dark bruises appear.

"Let me, go!" Dean grumbled. "Never in your. Ow, wildest dreams." I noticed that the stronger grip on me the ropes were coming loose. "Cas please I need help!" I cried in my head. "SAM!" I yelled as I felt Dean brake the ropes tackling me to the ground.

"Get off of me!" I yelled. "Stay there bitch." Dean untied his legs and I took my advantage and tackled him. "Damn she's hot when she's pissed."  "I told you stay there." "No, Dean." I grabbed my knife from my back pocket and stabbed him in the arm. He let out a hiss as he tried getting to me.

He took the knife from his arm and then tackled me to the ground with the knife held against my throat. " y/n, im so sorry." "Dean please don't do this!" I cried as I tried fighting out of his grip. "I love you y/n" "Dean I beg you if your in there, fight this demon." I pleaded.

I felt the cold metal slash into my skin just as I heard the dungeon door opening. I felt the knife go deeper.  "Dean let her go!" Sam bellowed as he ran and got his brother off of me. Instantly I placed my hands over my neck trying to stop the bleeding. "Sam..." I knew my time here on earth was close so I tired sitting up.

"CAS!" Sam yelled as blood came out  fluently. "Love you guys." I said as I passed out.

Sam's POV
"Dean sit down and shut up!" I tied up my brother extra tightly before I walked over to y/n's dead body.  "No, no, no ,no." I cried as I slowly lifted up her lifeless body. "I fucking killed her... God damnt!" "I'm so sorry y/n."