Dean ~Sister's Wedding~

I was deep into reading a lore book when my phone started to vibrate like crazy so I looked down and saw it was my sister calling me. So I picked it up and answered it. "Y/N! Y/N, GUESS WHAT!!!" "What Lucy." "IM GETTING MARRIED!!" I pulled away the phone from my ear as she screamed. I noticed Dean strolling into the library with confused look on his face. "Who is that?" He whispered. "Sister." "Hmm." Dean hummed as he took a seat next to me and watched my facial reactions. "Ok are you done Lucy?"

"Yes, I want you to be my maid of honor." "Excuse me what?" "Put it on speaker babe" I listened to Dean and turned it to speaker phone. "Um okay, when is the wedding?" "Next month, and Dean is invited to." I looked over at Dean as he gave me a shitty fake smile. "I know," I whispered. "So do you have a date planned out?" I asked. "Well duh May 22nd." "Okay, sounds good, what is the color for it." "Coral and pastel green" "okay, cool, hey I gotta let you go, text me any updates. Okie byyy."

I hung up the phone and put my head onto the table wrapping my arms around it. "This sucks." Me and Dean both said at the same time. "What does?" "Sam, me and y/n are invited to her sisters wedding and she's the maid of honor." "That sounds fun." "Its not, me and my sister never got along." "Oh." "I'm gonna go to the Dean cave and read" I got up from my chair and grabbed my book and headed to the comfort of me and Dean's room. When I got there I laid down on the bed and started to silently cry as flashbacks flooded my memory.

Flashback
"Ow mommy y/n bit me!!!" Lucy just bit her own arm as she started to cry. "Huhh, y/n your in so much trouble go to your room!" "But mom I didn't do it!" I cried. "Yeah you did!" Lucy wailed as my mother picked her up. "You should be ashamed of yourself y/n!" "But mom I didn't do it" "Your are such a little but nothing brat!" "I hate all of you!" I cried as I ran to my room in tears and slammed the door.

Timeskip to high school
"Ugh y/n why do you wear all of that denim and graphic tees?" "Because it makes me comfortable?" "Ugh you'll never get a boyfriend because you dress like a hobo." "Stop Lucy!' "Make me." I started to run after her but she tripped me, landing in a mud puddle. The whole school erupted into laughter as I started to cry. "Aww look at the big baby" Lucy snickered as she walked away. I stood up fast and ran away but something or someone stopped me. "I'm sorry I'm sorry." I cried as I looked up to the persons eyes and I was met with the most beautiful green orbs I've ever seen. "Are you ok?" The boy asked me. I shook my head quickly, he helped me up and took my hand in his. "My name is Dean,
Dean Winchester." "Y/n, y/f/n."

Time skip to parents death
"Lucy get out of there"Me and Dean yelled as my sister looked at both of my parents that were laying on the ceiling on fire. "Lucy!" I pulled her out of her daze and the 3 of us ran down the stairs and out to the house. "This is all of your fault y/n! If it wasn't for you mom and dad would be alive!" "Shut up Lucy! I tried saving them but you were in the mother fucking way!" "Your full of shit y/n, as well as your boyfriend! You should've have never got into this business." "Shut up Lucy, she's been through alot with you and you should be grateful that she saved your sorry ass!" Dean yelled.

I came back from my subconscious from hearing Dean coming into the room. "Your upset I can tell." "Hmmm" I turned over and looked up at him. "Your scared aren't you?" I nodded my head as I started to cry. "Oh sweetheart." I felt Dean drag me down to the floor where he was now sitting. "I'm scared to. I don't want her to do something stupid to either of us." "Oh she'll find away Dean, she'll find a way." I sighed "Hey look at me." I looked up at Dean and saw the eyes that I fell in love with.