~Baby?~ Dean

While in a middle of a hunt i felt very very nauseous, like I've never felt this nauseous before; so I just ignored it not thinking anything of it. So anyway me, Sam and Dean went into the old abandoned house to find a evil spirit that killed 5 men. Unusually it only fed off of there hearts which is very unheard of especially in this old town in the middle of Utah.

"You ok sweetheart?" I heard Dean ask me as I came back to attention.
"Yeah, just nervous."
"Ok" was all he said before entering a living room while I found a door that lead down to a cellar. I slowly opened the door and walked down the rickety steps with my gun and flashlight in hand.
As I ventured down to the last step the cellar down closed with a slam.
"DEAN!" I yelled as I ran back up the stairs pounding on the door.
"Y/n! What happened?"
"I don't know the door just slammed shut."
"Hang on sweetheart we'll get you out of here"

I heard Dean messing with the door when a invisible force shoved me down the stairs.
"Son a bitch! Agh" I groaned as I slowly stood up
"BABY, what happend? Are you okay?"
"The spirit is a pissy one. I'm fine, it just shoved me down the stairs."
"Fuck, I can't open the door! Y/n your gonna have to kill it babygirl." Dean yelled out.

I turned and grabbed my flash light and gun.
"Come on you son of a bitch!"
Just then the room got really cold as the spirit made his appearance. I rose my gun up and shot him but he disappeared right before it flew through him.
"Did you get it?!?"
"No Dean, he's a tricky one." I felt the spirit throw me to the nearest wall as I let out a groan.

Then I heard the door open as Dean and Sam came bounding down the stairs.
"Dean, shoot him" Was all I said as the Dean fired the gun and shot the spirit, while Sam found the hat and burned it.
I fell to the ground as Dean came running towards me.
"You ok baby?"
"Yeah, i-im fine." Dean gave me a reassuring smile before kissing my forehead. Dean then picked me up and carried me out to the car as Sam followed close behind. Sam opened the back seat door for Dean as he laid me down on the cool leather seats as he went to the drivers seat. Sam went to the passenger seat, as Dean took off towards the bunker. In the meantime I decided I wanted to take a little cat nap and thats what I did.

About an hour into driving I woke up to being very, very, very nauseous; as in worse than before.
"Morning sweetheart, how was the nap?" Dean said as he looked at me from the rear view mirror.
"Dean, pull over now." Dean had a worried face.
I slowly felt the vomit come up my throat as Dean put baby in park as I opened the other side of the door and started to puke.
"Hey are we here?" Sam asked groggly as he woke up from his nap.

I felt Dean hold my hair back as I continued.
"You okay y/n?" Dean asked after I was done vomiting.
"Yeah, I think so?"
"Sammy, could you drive, I'm gonna make sure y/n is okay."
"Ok." Sam did what his older brother told him to do as Dean sat back in the seat and motioned me to lay on his lap.
Sam started back up Baby and drove off  as Dean looked down at me with a soft smile.

Timeskip to the bunker

When we arrived back at the bunker I headed straight to me and Dean's room and took a nice shower. I felt the door of the shower open and in came Dean naked.
"Hi Dean" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Hi sweetheart, how are you feeling?"
"Very tired." I yawned
"I am to baby." He said as he rubbed little circles on my hips.
Dean leaned down and kissed me as I kissed him back.

I turned off the shower and grabbed a white fluffy towel as Dean did the same to. When I dried myself off I got on my black shirt and shorts and went to the bed. I crawled underneath the covers and waited for Dean to lay with me. I saw him sauntering his way over to the bed with his loose fitting shirt on along with his boxers. He climbed into bed and immediately pulled me close to me giving me a kiss on my head.

I looked up at him and smiled as I counted the many freckles that he had on his face. Dean leaned down and started kissing me as I placed my hand on his cheek. "I love you Dean."
"I love you too y/n, ill see you in the morning."
"Mmmm kay"

The next morning I felt that nauseous feeling again as I got up and ran to the bathroom for the toilet. I started to vomiting once again, I felt Dean hold my hair back as he knelt down next to me rubbing my back occasionally. When I knew I was done I sat up and wipped my mouth off from the back of my hand.
"Are you sure your ok?"
"Yeah Dean I'm fine its just the stomach bug."
"Okay. How about some breakfast? Yeah?"
"Yeah, that sounds good."

Dean took my hand in his and we walked to the kitchen where we saw Cas and Sam talking about God knows what.
"Morning guys." I said.
"Hi y/n" Sam said smiling
"Y/n, there's 3 heart beats in you."
"What?"
"Dean's, yours and a unknown one."
Then Cas suddenly stood up and placed his two fingers onto my forehead.
His eyes widened.
"Your pregnant."
"I'm what?!"
"Hey babygirl breakfast is done."

Dean looked at me and worry filled his face as he wrapped his arms around my middle.
"Whats wrong sweetheart?"
"Y/n is pregnant." Cas said.
"Shes what!" Sam said spitting on his coffee.
"Your pregnant... Oh..My..Good." Dean exclaimed as he let go of me to face him.
"What?!?"
"I'm gonna be a dad. I'm gonna be a dad."
"IM GONNA BE A DAD TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!" Dean yelled as he picked me up and swung me around.

I started to cry because I didn't know if I was ready to be a mom. Not because I wasn't ready but the reason of our crazy lives. Dean took notice and placed his hands on my face wiping away the tears.
"Hey, hey, hey. Its gonna be okay sweetheart, your gonna be an amazing mother to our child."
"I know, but what about hunting?"
"You'll be here safe while me and Sam go."
"What if you die?" I sobbed.
"I ain't leaving yet because I have something to look forward in 9 months."
Dean took me in his arms and hugged me.
"Y/n, you will be the best mother to my niece or nephew. You have a family that will support you through this journey of motherhood." Sam said

"Sams right, we will right there with you especially me babygirl because I ain't leaving."
I looked up at Dean and smiled.
"I love you Dean"
"I love you to babygirl."

Hello the author here! This story took me surprisingly 1 day which is very odd for me. If you want a part 2 I have it in mind if not thats OK. Thanks guys!!!