Jensen ~Welcome to Iowa~

This is has some personal stuff that I live near and experienced as im growing up so I'm sorry. Enjoy!

The sound of thunderstruck woke me up from my deep sleep, knowing it was him. So I grumbled and answered my phone to hear a very tired Jensen.
"Hello?"
"Hey babe did I wake you?"
"Ah yeah." I groggly said while I sat up in bed.
"Oh I'm sorry baby "
"Its ok Jay really."
"Ok. Hey I'm boarding my flight here in 10 minutes. I just wanted to call and tell you I love you and I can't wait to finally meet you in person."
"Please be safe. I love you to, and I can't wait to see you Jay. Could you text me when you land?"
"Yeah of course y/n, I love you."
"I love you to Jay."
"Bye babe "
"Bye Jay."

We both hung up as I jumped out of bed and started digging around in my closet to find an outfit to wear today. And that was this outfit. I went over to the bathroom and took a nice warm

 I went over to the bathroom and took a nice warm

shower.

After that I ran downstairs and started to make french toast.
"Alexa what time is it in Texas?"
"It is 8:45 am."
"Alexa what time is it?"
"It is 9:45 am."
"Ok cool so at noon I have to pick him up." I said out loud.

When I got done eating I went around my apartment tidying it up, I let out my rabbit Snowball out of her cage and fed her some Timothy hay with some carrots. I got side tracked, while watching and playing with her not realizing my phone was ringing.
I reached over to the couch cushion and answered it.

"Hello."
"Hey, the plane landed."
"Oh shit, ill be there in a bit, Snowball distracted me."
"Hey, relax your fine ill see you in a bit."
"Ok. I love you."
"I love you to."
Jensen hung up so I picked up Snowball and placed her back in her cage giving me a loud thump in protest.
"Hey I'm sorry girl." I said to her.
I got my shoes on and car keys from the counter and went out the door locking it in the process of leaving. I jogged out to my jeep wrangler and started it up, I put on my seat belt and backed out of the parking lot and headed to the airport.

About 15ish minutes later I paid for parking and jumped out of the car running towards the entrance. I spotted the baggage claim area and stood there nervously waiting for him. I then saw the baggage carousels light up as a beeping echoed the room. People started to pour out of the terminal and over to baggage claim. My palms started to sweat as I scanned the room. I saw a man with a trucker hat that kind of looked like him. So I pulled out my phone and texted him.

You:
I'm here👋

Jensen🥰💖
Ok

I watched the man who I thought was him, pick up his bags and checked his phone.

Jensen🥰💖
Where are you?"

You
Maybe turn around?

Jensen🥰💖
Ok