Jensen X Reader ~I hate storms~

Start of dream.....(based off of a real dream. Oh currently I'm at work and I'm fucking scared cause it's storming...)

I stood in awe as a big tornado was heading our way. Jensen was by electrical power thingy, while I was near the Piggly Wiggly store. In the distance, you could see the big dark tornado racing towards us. The wind was blowing as you could hear the thunder in the distance.

"Jensen we need to go into the store!" I yelled so him as he turned my way. Instantly he started to run towards me, in the process of getting into the store he grabbed my hand. He opened the sliding doors and waited for me to enter before closing them behind us. "Jen, we gotta get to the coolers!" I yelled as the tornado came closer to us. "Come on!"

Me and Jensen ran to the coolers but it was too late. I saw the black cloud rip into the store. "JENSEN!!!"
End of dream....

"Y/n baby wake up, it not real!" I heard someone yell as I woke up. I sat up frantically as I looked around I saw Jensen looking at me worried. "You okay?" "Y-yeah, I'm f-fine." "Baby, your trembling." I looked down at my hands and saw that I was indeed trembling.

I slammed myself into Jensen's embrace as he helped calm me down. "Do you want to talk about it?" "Mmm no, not right now. I'm sorry Jay." "It's okay, I understand." He said as he kissed my head. Slowly but surely my eyes started to get heavy as I drifted off.
—————
11:45 pm
"Y/n babe wake up!"  "Mm, 5 more minutes." "No, not 5 more minutes we have to go now." That clearly caught my attention, so I woke up to hear sirens blaring. "Jensen, what's happening?" "Severe Thunderstorm Warning, we gotta get downstairs. Like now!"

I threw the covers off of me as Jensen took my hand and we ran down the steps and down to the basement. Then the start of a panic attack started to form. "Jensen." I panted. "Hey, baby what's wrong why are you crying." "My b-b-bad d-d-dream is coming alive." Jensen tilted his head and then I hit him.

"Hey, look at me we're in a safe place and I'm here with you okay." As he said that the power went out. "Jensen." I cried. "Stay here I'm gonna go and get my phone okay." "Please hurry." Jensen kissed me on my lips before sprinting upstairs. I saw a flash of lightning as the rain sounded like rocks pelting the windows. I curled up into a ball and watched for Jensen to come back down.

About 5 minutes later I saw a light coming down and there was Jensen with his phone, 2 pillows, and a huge blanket. "Hey, I'm back." I reached my arms out as Jensen came into the embrace. "You okay, now?" "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Well I'm kinda planning on sleeping down here tonight is that ok?" "Yes, as long as your near." "Oh, baby you bet I'll be right next to you. That's why we got married."

A/n: yes I know that was a short one but I made it up on the spot last night lol. I kid you not, the rain was sideways and there were only 3 employees last night including the manager.