Dean x Reader ~Auto~

The wails of our son Auto woke the two of us up from our peaceful slumber as I felt Dean stirring in bed. "Mmm, its two in the morning kid." I groaned as I got up and out of bed heading over to the crib. I pushed down the bars and picked  him up as I carried him to the bed. I carefully sat him down on the bed and started to carefully wake up Dean. "Dean, Dean." I said as I poked him in the arm.  "Mmmm, what??" He said groggly. "Can you watch Auto, so I can get him a bottle." "Yeah, where is he?" "Right here." I said as I scooted Auto over to Dean. Dean lazily wrapped his arm around Auto and pulled him close to his chest. I got up from the bed and headed towards the kitchen.

When I came back into the room I picked up Auto and scotted up towards the headboard. I craddled Auto my arms as I held  onto the bottle to his lips  as Dean sluggishly sat up next to us watching Autos every move, Dean then casually wrapped his arm around my shoulder giving me a peck on my cheek. "I swear you just fed him, about and hour ago." "Well he's a growing boy." I chuckled. "Well duh he's my son." Dean hummed. "I love you Dean." "I love you too y/n" We both leaned in about to kiss when Auto un-latched from the bottle nipple, soon after that he started to cry.

"Kid, you ruined the moment." Dean grumbled as he took him from me and started to burp him. "He is your kid." I chuckled as I got up from the bed and headed back into the kitchen to wash the bottle. "Yes, he is "
-------------------‐-------------------------
The next morning I felt Dean snuggle up closer to me, indicating that he was awake. So I rolled over and looked at his sleeping state. I gave him a kiss on his nose before getting up and finding some fresh clothes to wear for the day. When I was done with that I left the room and went to the bathroom so I could take a much needed shower.

After I was done I dried off my body and got on my clothes as I headed off into our room. I noticed that there was no Dean or Auto to be no where to been seen, so I wandered into the direction of the kitchen when the smell of bacon assaulted my nose.  When I arrived I saw Dean feeding Auto as he hummed along to some Led Zeppelin. I noticed on the table that there was a plate filled with pancakes and bacon along with a cup of coffee. Besides the plate was a card that said Mom.

I started to walk into the room when Dean noticed me coming in. "Well good morning to you hot momma." Dean said  as he placed Auto in his bouncer and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Good morning to you to." I giggled as we both met in a kiss. " Happy Mothers day baby girl." "Thank you Dean." "Y/N!" "Yes Dean." I looked at him as he disappeared. "What the hell?" "COME ON BABY GIRL WAKE UP." "DEAN?" I yelled.

I opened my eyes to see Dean and Sam around me with concern. "What happened?" "Dinji got to you baby girl, I thought I lost you." I sat up carefully as I stared into Dean's eyes, worried. "Am-am I pregnant, do we have a child?" "No, your not pregnant and no we don't have a child." I looked down at my hands. "Was I ever pregnant?" I felt Dean shift on the bed as Sam left the room. "We lost our son, his name was gonna be Auto." "Oh my god." I sobbed. "What happened in that dream?" "Auto was alive, you loved him and it was mothers day." I cried as I felt Dean pull me into his lap. "I'm so sorry baby." I looked up at him as tears were now running down his face.