Dean ~Our Bundle Of Joy~

12 hours of painful labor, was all it took to push out our little bundle of joy Scarlett. So here I was holding onto our baby as I panted and cried seeing the child that I carried for 9 months, the child that me and Dean created and lastly the child that made a difference in our crazy lives. "Shes beautiful baby." Dean cried as he placed his big hand on her little head covered in vernix. "I can't believe she's here Dean." I cried as the nurses took the baby away to weigh and do other things to her.

"You did so good mama, congratulations to you to." The doctor said as she looked to see if everything was good down there. "Thanks for everything doctor." Dean beamed as the nurse handed me Scarlett. "Just doing my job." The doctor left the room along with the nurses leaving just the 3 of us together finally.

"She has your freckles Dean." I giggled as Dean stuck out his index finger and nudged it by Scarlets tiny hand. Instantly she grabbed onto his finger as her eyes started to open. "She has your eyes y/n." "Yes, yes she does." We both smiled down at her as she made little cooing noises that baby's make. "I love you." "I love you to Dean. Do you wanna hold her?" "Of course I wanna hold my baby." I carefully handed Dean Scarlett as he craddled her in his arms. "Hi kiddo, its me your daddy."

I saw a single tear roll down his scruffed face. "Shes perfect" Just then there was a knock on the door. "Come in" I yelled as Dean rocked back and forth on his feet watching for Scarlets reaction.

When the door opened up both Castiel and Sam came strolling in through the room. "Hi guys, meet our baby girl Scarlett Ann Winchester." I said as Dean slowly placed Scarlett on my chest and hugged his brother and angel friend. "Wow I'm a uncle, and God father?" Me and Dean chuckled. "Yes, we were thinking about having Castiel as the God father, but since he's the angel here." I said as Scarlett started to cry. Instantly Dean's fatherly instincts kicked in as he fast walked over to where I was sitting with Scarlett.

"Why is she crying?" He said in a panicked voice. "Probably hungry, we haven't met with the lactation nurse yet so ill page them in right now." I hit the little button near the bed as a voice came out of the box. "Y/n, watcha need?" "Scarlett is hungry is there a lactation nurse." "Yes actually she's on our her way up." "Sweet."

"Sam, Cas. Can me and y/n have a moment alone, for feeding." Dean said as he started pushing the two men out of the room. "We'll see you later y/n!" Sam yelled out as Dean pushed him out the door. As he did that I placed Scarlett on the bed and started to un-swaddle her. Instantly her arms and legs went out ward as Dean came over and watched her, as she started to cry. "Oh kiddo." He chuckled as I picked her up and held her head up. "Dean can you hold her quick I gotta take of my bra."

Dean picked her up as I un-clipped my bra and threw it to Dean's makeshift bed. "Wow baby they look fantastic." Dean said as he looked at my chest. "Only for Scarlett Dean." I chuckled as he handed her back to me. Then there was asudden knock at the door and in came the lactation nurse. "Hi guys how's it going so far." The nurse smiled as she walked over to us. "Good, thank you." I said. "Ok so I noticed that you are ready for feeding, now carefully pick her up and gently place her lips by your nipple."

I did what I was told and held her up to my nipple as Dean watched carefully. "Now you should feel her latch on." I felt her lips close around my nipple as her tongue latched on as she started to suck. "Holy shit that feels weird." The nurse laughed. "Now remember to use each breast equally so they don't hurt other than that your good to go." "Thanks again." "No problem." The nurse smiled and left the room.

The next day......

The day had finally come, we got to take home our little girl. Dean had left to get the Impala as I was wheeled out in a wheel chair holding Scarlett. "Alright here we are." The nurse said as we pulled up to the car where Dean got out and opened the back door for me and the baby. Dean took Scarlett as I got seated into the car as Dean placed her in the car seat. I started to buckle her up as Dean got in and started the car.

" Ready to head home baby girls." " Yes, im miss my bed and you laying next to me." Dean chuckled as he started the car and headed towards the bunker.

About a half our later we had arrived at the bunker. Once the brakes were set Dean was out of the car in a flash and next to the backseat door helping me out. While scooting out I grabbed ahold of the baby bag and Scarlett and carefully got out of the car with Dean's assistance. I took a peak at Scarlett as she peacefully slept in the carrier. Dean took the bags from me and we headed down the stairs as we saw Sam sitting there talking to Cas.

"Hi Sam" I whispered as Sam and Castiels heads shot up. "Oh hey guys" Sam said. "How are you guys," "Tired" Me and Dean sighed as I placed the baby carrier on the table as I started to unbuckle Scarlett. Once I was done with that I picked her up and cradled her, she slowly started to wake up as her eyes opened. "Welcome home Scarlett!" I said as I rocked her back in forth.

"Hey babe, im gonna take a shower. Then maybe a nap." Dean mumbled. "Ok, love you." "Love you too." And with that Dean gave me a quick peck on my lips and then Scarlett's forehead. When Dean left the room Sam spoke up. "I have never seen my own brother act that way to a baby for christ sakes." "Really?" "Yeah really." I let out a little whimper as Sam took notice. "Y/n everything is fine just relax, he's not up to something." "Ok, wanna hold her?" "Of course y/n I would love to hold my niece." I nodded and went over to him and slowly placed her in Sams arms.

"Why is she so tiny?" "Because, she was a premature baby." I saw him tilt his head as he squinted his eyes. "She was born before my due date." "Oh," Then all of a sudden Scarlett let out a blood curdling scream as Sam looked at her helpless. "I heard Scarlett is-is everything okay!" Dean said as he ran into the library. Sam carefully lifted her up and smelt her back. "Ohhh poopy diaper! Here take her!" Sam handed Dean Scarlett as Dean made a disgusted face as he then handed me her.

"You boys are disgusted by a dirty diaper?" I cackled as I walked down to the hallway down to my room.