Jensen X Reader ~Its gonna be okay~

Thunder awoke me from my sleepy state, so I got up and checked the time. 9:30 AM. I let out a loud groan as I uncovered myself from the blankets and got up from the bed.

I headed over to my closet and got out a AC/DC shirt along with some under armor shorts. I then grabbed my glasses and headed on out of my trailer to go to the makeup trailer. While walking over to the trailer a black SUV stopped in front of Jensen's trailer and went into park.

"Thanks for the ride man." "Anytime Jensen." I heard a male voice say to him. I continued to walk until I made it to the makeup trailer. I opened the door and saw Misha sitting in a chair while occasionally sipping on his coffee.

"Good morning y/n!" Nat my makeup artist chirped. "Morning." I sighed. "Hey good morning y/n, how are you?" "Good, just need coffee." I sighed as I sat down.

"Girl, you have extreme dark circles under your eyes." "Yeah, so." "When was the last time you slept?" "About an hour ago. Look guys I'm fine, really." "You don't look good y/n." "I'm fine really Misha." I said as Nat started to apply the makeup on my face.

Just then the makeup door opened and in came Jensen. "Morning Jensen." Nat and Misha exclaimed. "Morning guys. Hi y/n." "Hi." I sighed. "Are you okay y/n, you look like shit." "I'm fine okay!" I yelled.

Jensen seemed taken back over my little outburst so I ignored him and the rest of them. I suddenly got up and walked out of the trailer as I ran to my trailer.

Jensens POV
"She's not okay guys, she just seems unhappy lately." Nat said. "I know I noticed that to." Misha chimed in. "Well, im gonna figure it out right now. Because that wasn't usually her mood."

I got up from my seat and headed out to her trailer. When I arrived the rain had stopped, but I heard crying. It was y/n crying. I climbed up the two stairs and knocked on her door. "Leave me alone!" She sobbed. "Its just me y/n, please let me in." "Come in..." I heard her say, so I turned the door handle and walked inside.

I found her on the couch silently crying with her hands on her face. It honestly broke me to see her so upset, I've had a crush on her since she started working on the show.

"Y/n, hey what's wrong." "Its nothing Jensen really." "Bullshit y/n." She looked up at me amazed. "I don't like seeing you in this much pain." "Jensen, just stop." "No, im not gonna stop." "Why, Jensen." "Because I care for you God damnit! Your my best friend y/n." "Your just saying that."

"No, im not. I want to help you y/n. Just please let me help you." I said as I knelt down in front of her and I took her hands in mine. She looked down at our hands as I rubbed my thumbs over hers. "Just please let me help you, I don't like seeing you like this way."

She looked up at me and nodded her head as a tear rolled down her face. I caught the tear and rolled it away from her face. I gently kissed her forehead before standing up.

"I'll be right back okay?" "Ok" she said softly. I headed out of her trailer and straight to Jared's trailer. I knocked on it a couple of times before he answered it. "Hey, Jensen. What's up?" "Do you know any good therapist around here?"

"Yeah, why?" "I'm gonna get y/n some help."
------
Here we are in a car sitting next to each other. I was driving while y/n was sitting next to me in the passenger seat. I gently placed my hand on her thigh rubbing it occasionally, trying to relax her. "Thank you Jensen." She softly said. "For what." "For helping me." "That's what's friends are here for." I chuckled.

Your POV
I sat looking at the scenery as Jensen drove us to my appointment with a therapist. Hell I was scared, but having Jensen around rather soothed me.

When we arrived, I felt him set the car and park as he looked over at me. "You okay?" I looked over at his concerned face. "Yeah, just nervous Jensen." "Okay" We both got out of the car and headed into the hospital where a nice lady helped us.

"Hello, how can I help you?" "Appointment for y/f/n." "Ah yes, here have her fill out this paperwork and I'll call you when shes ready." "Okay thank you." Jensen said as he took the clipboard and handed it to me.

I felt him place his hand on my lower back guiding us to some chairs. Once he found a spot we both sat down as I started to fill out the paper work. "Ever been depressed? Yep all the time." I sighed as I checked the box.
--
Around 15 minutes later a nurse called us back. I felt Jensen squeeze my hand as we followed the nurse to a small room. "I can take that clipboard from ya." I handed her the clipboard as I took a seat. "Okay, im gonna ask you some personal questions is that okay with you y/n?" "Yes."

"Okay, when was the last day of your period?" "Yesterday." "Alright, are you sexually active?" "No." The nurse raised her eyebrow and looked at Jensen.

"Oh. No, we're not dating." "Okay. I'm gonna take your blood pressure." I rolled up my sleeve of my shirt as the nurse put the cuff around my arm. I felt the pressure build as she pumped air into it. "Alright (whatever numbers over whatever number.)" "Is that good?" "Yes, it's perfectly fine y/n."

"Okay." "Dr Miller will be here in a bit." "Thank you." Me and Jensen said. "You okay y/n?" I looked over at him and nodded. I leaned my head onto his shoulder as I took a deep breath in.

I felt my phone start to vibrate so I dug my phone out of my pocket to see missed texts from my sister. "Stop hanging out with Jensen, he's mine you stupid whore." "Just stop, he took me to a therapist." "A therapist, you faker."

I felt a single tear rolled down my face. "Lemme see your phone y/n." "No." "Yes, now give me your phone." I reluctantly gave him my phone as a sad face appeared. "Who is this?" "My sister." "Block her." "Why?" My phone vibrated again. "You better not be at the Texas Con Thursday." " Because here's why. She's controlling your life y/n."

I let out a sad sigh as a knock interrupted us. "Hi, im Dr Miller. Hey y/n what's wrong." By now I was full blown crying. "This is why." Jensen handed the doctor the phone as a soft gasp came from her. "Is this why you've been acting this way?"

I let out a loud sob as I felt Jensen rub my back. "That's a yes, well that's why you came and I'm glad you did because Jensen here was very worried about you." "I know, im sorry if I made you and the rest of the crew so frustrated with me." "Its fine, y/n. Your human." Dr Miller said.

"I know but ever since I started there on set my sister kept on sending me bad texts, one especially the suicide one." "Wait I didn't get that far y/n. Why- Why would someone want to ruin someone else's life." Jensen said.

"Because that's my sister."
-----
One month later....
"Don't worry about her baby girl just focus on the crazy shit is gonna happen." Jensen said as I sat in his lap. Since that appointment me and him got closer and closer. Hell the day before we got onto the plane yesterday he asked me to be his girlfriend and of course I said yes. I felt him nuzzle his beard into my neck knowing damn well I don't like it.